-1-

August 14, 20XX. 8:40AM

               "Good morning Kiyoko." they greeted.

               Kiyoko woke up on a bench, without her face being covered by her mouth mask. She stood straight up and her eyes first met her bag, locked on the bench she was sleeping at earlier. She took out her hands from the pocket of her white hoodie and saw that she was wearing the keyring holder on her middle finger. Which is connected to the key that will unlock her bag from the bench. The bag she's been given by... someone is theft proof, so every pocket has a lock mechanism. She unlocked the first zipper and took out her phone to check the time, it is 8:45AM. Understandable, she couldn't sleep well last night, or literally really early in the morning, she stumbled upon this bench and decided to sleep.

               Kiyoko checked her phone again and it was almost lowbat. She sighs and took out her power bank and connected it with the phone for it to charge. The Burnett dug her phone and power bank into the back and zipped it to lock it. She equipped the bag and... maybe go to a coffee shop? a mall? Anywhere with electricity and privacy for her to hack is fine anyways. She gets out of the bench and tightens the red scarf that's tied around her left arm.

               She puts her hood and walked through the streets with food stands almost surrounding her. "Maybe I should eat..." Kiyoko considered for a bit. She walked up to one of the food stands and bought roasted sweet potato. She walk away from the stand and unwrapped it to let it cool out for a bit, letting it steam off. After the steam cools away, she took a bite out of it.

               "How does it taste? I never know how human food taste like." they asked with curiosity.
               "Not much... I guess..." Kiyoko replied back. Kiyoko never knew how to express her opinions and em--

               "Hah... Hah...! Hah!" A orange-nett girl whose hair is tied up in a side pony-tail and in her school uniform ran towards Kiyoko. Her eyes shut as passerbys and the owners of the food stalls greeted the girl... Momo with attention. They greeted as if she's popular or maybe she has went through here a couple of times. But then how come almost everyone on this street knew her? "She does seem familiar..." Kiyoko thought. The girl ran closer, once close enough, the Brunette moved out to the side for her to run pass.

               For a second, the two young girls made eye contact and the orange-nett's black eyes warped into red... Making Kiyoko's brown one's turning into red too, spilling out all of the orange haired girl's information. Kisaragi Momo. Idol. And--. Suddenly, Kisaragi-san tripped over small rock, Kiyoko deactivated her powers immediately, turning her red eyes back into brown. The orange-nett girl fell down, landing on her hands and knees. "Ouch!" She wailed in pain while she got up to her butt and check if her hands and knees are injured. Her school bag, she carried earlier, fell to the ground.

               "Next time. Try to not keep your eyes closed and distracted." Kiyoko advised-- wait... This isn't like her much. She turned and walk away while taking a bite out of her sweet roasted potato as she thought about what she just saw.
               "She has a snake." They told.
               "No need to point out the obvi--" The Brunette got cut off by the Idol.

               "H-Hey! You could have atleast help me up!" Kisaragi called out. This made the Brunette stop.
               "Hey... Isn't first period already done?" Kiyoko asked without looking back and started walking again.
               "Oh--! I completely forgot!" Kisaragi grabs her bag and starts to run again, while ignoring the pain.

               Kiyoko sighs in relief and kept walking while ignoring the civilians' comments about awhile ago. "How rude. If I were her, I would help Momo-chan right away!" "Ugh. People who think they are better than others, even though they really aren't, makes me sick." "Shouldn't the other girl be in school too?" "Ha! Now look who's talking." Whispers to whispers filled the streets as the Brunette finishes her roasted sweet potato while walking away.

               "They really are bothering me." Kiyoko complained quietly while she threw the wrap of the roasted sweet potatoe in a nearby trashcan.
               She took the time to put her mouth mask on and kept walking. "Human are interesting beings." They commented quietly.
               "Hey. What's her snake?" Kiyoko asked them with curiosity.
               "Hmm. Snatching Eyes, I say." They replied with a tone of mischief.
               "Thanks..." Kiyoko exits the street and thought about the girl. So that was why. Usually, when someone is about to bump into the Brunette, she would dodge them and ignore what just happened. So no wonder why....

               She kept walking and saw a coffee shop that meets her criteria. She enters and sits at a private place where the CCTV couldn't see the screen of her laptop. She unlocked and unzipped her bag to grab her laptop. She places the laptop on the table and turns it on. The waiter came over and asked Kiyoko what she wants to order, the young Brunette ordered a mug of coffee. The waiter strode back to the counter to bring Kiyoko's order to her.

               Kiyoko took out her rented pocket wifi and connected it to her laptop. "You're going to hack the man's bank account and phone now?" They questioned.
               Kiyoko only replied with a simple nod but added, "Only his bank account." The young Hacker proceeds to start hacking. "Also. Warn me when someone is watching or when the waiter comes."
               "Seems that I have no choice then." They obliged simply and watch over Kiyoko as the young girl kept hacking. "Waiter."

               The Brunette shut her laptop a slightly bit gently and observes the waiter heading to the young girl's table. "Here, young miss." They placed Kiyoko's mug of coffee on her table. Kiyoko nods a thanks and the waiter smiles while they walked back to the counter. Kiyoko opens her laptop again and begins to continue to drain the loan shark's bank account.

[Mwehehe! I'm done! Finally! Not only that but I've also finished on what Kiyoko's facial features look like.

Tadaaa!!! I'm an intermediate so please forgive me! ಥ᎔ಥAnyways

Anyways... Thank you for reading~!]