-6-

August 14, 20XX. 4:10pm

               Kiyoko exits the laundry shop. Her dirty clothes are now clean, folded properly and now in her backpack. While her newly washed red scarf is tied around her left arm again.

               She sigh with boredom and walks away from the door. "Isn't that a long wait hmm?" The disembodied voice whispers. "Quite it was." Kiyoko kept walking to find the perfect place to sleep tonight.

               Kiyoko stopped at the middle of the street due to a realization of something very important for her health. She hasn't eaten Lunch. Her stomach growled, only loud enough for the brunette and the voice inside her head to hear. "How forgetful I am..." "Ah, too late for lunch." The voice commented. "I'll buy for dinner then." She decides with no denial at all. She heads her way to the nearest convenience store.

               She finally arrives and enters the store. The store is pretty much your normal convenience store. There are food, water, supplies and etc. stacked on the white shelves. Over to the other side is the counter lady, busy working at the counter. Kiyoko heads her way to the meal section, she scans the selection of meals in a plastic box and decided to grab the bento box.

               The brunette grabs the box and examines it. "Hey, you!" A voice of a familiar elementary boy calls out to Kiyoko. She turns around to see him again. The boy who she accidentally bumped into when exited the cafe.

               The boy gives Kiyoko a surprising expression when he sees her face. "Me?" Kiyoko questions while she points to herself.

               "Y-Yeah you! Can you help me get that?" The boy points at the top of the white, metal shelf where there was oil, cooking oil. "P-Please?" He pleads with a hint of force.

               Kiyoko places back the plastic bento box and scoots over to the vest wearing boy. She grabs the bottle of cooking oil and gives it to the elementary schooler.

               Kiyoko turns around and goes back to grab her meal. "Thanks..." Says the boy. Kiyoko turns around to see the other brunette looking down on the ground while scratching the back of his name and with his face giving off a red glow. The boy caught the teenager looking at him and walks away.

               Curious, Kiyoko activates her power as her eyes shift to red. Amamiya Hibiya. After knowing his name, Kiyoko shuts her power off, her eyes turning back to normal. "Why not learn more about him?" You have the ability to know more about your target. To public, to private knowledge." 

               Kiyoko heads her way yo the counter with her meal in hand while answering back "I didn't bother, I only wanted to know his name.". Kiyoko paid for her food and exits the convenience store.

               August 14, 20XX. 6:30pm

               The Brunette finally finds an another abandoned building for her to camp for tonight. She places her bag against the wall and sits down beside it. Kiyoko closes her eyes and starts to reminiscing about what happened.

                Tired Kiyoko leans against a wired gate that's covered in cloth. "Maybe there's shelter behind those gates." The voice expresses to Kiyoko. Curious, she peels the cloth and peaks to the other side to see an abandoned house. "Huh..." She expresses silently.

                "I need a wire cutter" She silently declares, "Or I can jump over..." Kiyoko looks to both sides and behind her to see if there's anyone. "Seems now's the perfect time." The brunette starts to climb the metal chain fence quickly as she can. Once on top she dropped herself off the fence  and landed on her feet with ease.

                The house looks abandoned, seems that they didn't want to construct the house and they just left it there. Windows aren't installed, probably the water and the electricity supply too but this'll do. The front garden seems to be a bit, but it's fine. Kiyoko heads her way to the door, she turns the door knob but it seems to be lock. She raises her legs and with three forceful hits, she managed to break it down.

                The interior of the house wasn't all fancy. The walls are filled with graffiti, the furniture looks all messed up. "We'll have to sleep here for tonight." She sighs and rests on the walls.

                Kiyoko gets up and looks around to find a blanket and a pillow. Luckily, there are on the broken couch with the coils and stuffing all over the place. She grabs the blanket and the pillow and settles them beside the wall, where her bag is.

                She first lays her blanket on the floor, then her pillow. She grabbed her phone from her picket to see what time is it, and it's 7:00pm. She shoves the phone back into the pocket of her jacket. "It's still early." She simply said to herself. She sits on the flat blanket and places the pillow on her lap, she grabs the laptop from her bag and puts it on the pillow. She also grabs the pocket wifi which she rented, she connects it to her laptop with ease.

                "What're your plans for tomorrow?" They asked curiously.
                "Today's the day of Onee-chan's death, so I'll visit her grave... And Mom's too." Kiyoko answers with a brittle tone.
                "You sound like you don't want to go." They pointed out, amused.
                "I do?" She asks indifferently.
                "Yes." They said honestly.
                "I guess that's what my voice sounds like." She shrugs it off.

                It's now 10:00pm, Kiyoko turns off both her laptop and the rented pocket wifi back into her bag. She closes the zipper and locks it, she inserts her hand into the keyring so that it could be secured. She moves her pillow away from her lap to the blanket and lays down. The teen grabs her backpack and hugs it, just in case that anyone will try to steal it.

                "Goodnight~" The voice coos. "Night..." She said expressionless tone. Kiyoko closes her eyes, waiting to drift away to dream land.

                And yet again. It's one of the sleepless nights.

[w o a h. 100 reads!? Thanks for reading guys! Thanks once again for supporting the book!]