-4-

August 14, 20XX. 1:50PM

               "Finally." Kiyoko finally escaped from the mall. The teen brunette is now outside, behind the mall. She removes herself from the ventilation while disabling her powers. She stood and pats the dust off her. Kiyoko moves to the side of the huge building and goes to the edge of the side, she takes a peak to see the police, some doctors and the hostages. Her head leans back to the wall of the humongous building, she starts to think of a strategy to move past them without being noticeable.

               The teen pokes her head out again and saw an ambulance on the very side. While there are reporters and camera men on the other side as well. Kiyoko quietly zooms to the side of the ambulance, she goes to the edge and saw a clear spot with thankfully a police car blocking the view of Kiyoko escaping this unwanted situation. She goes across and manages to get out of the police tape with no one seeing her. "Congrats. You've escaped." They congratulated and let's out a sigh of relief while Kiyoko removes her goggles.

               Kiyoko huffs and walks away from the building now being investigated and shut down due to the unfortunate event a while ago. Maybe she could just buy her clothes in Harajuku or high tech equipment in Akihabara next time. She felt the urge to go to a public bathroom and so she did.

               After entering and going inside the stall for minutes, she finally got out of the stall. Kiyoko took her steps to the sink to wash her hands. She after washing and drying her hands by using the tissue dispenser, Kiyoko took the time to look at herself on the mirror. Kiyoko took of her mouth mask off and saw her what her full face looks like. Her brown hair a tiny bit messy, dark circles under her dead looking eyes, her lips looking dry as ever. "You look horrible. At least take care of yourself." They scolded at her, Kiyoko rolled her eyes and scoffed it off while putting her mask back on.

               She exits the bathroom and took a stop to stretch her arms. Kiyoko's arms drop dead to her sides as she gaze to the blue sky. The brunette looks away and starts to think: "Where should I go now?" She asked herself. "Don't know. Maybe the park or maybe another mall. Hmm, up to you anyways." Kiyoko took a deep breath and kept walking around to who-knows-where.

               While walking, the teen notices drops of sweat slipping away from her temples of her forehead. She wipes them off using her white sleeves. She then detects her breathing, "Why am I panting? Am I exhausted?" Kiyoko asks herself with curiosity while observing her current state. Kiyoko scans around where she is and saw a bench nearby. "You should rest for now. After all, you've escaped from a terrorist attack a while ago." They did have a point.

               So Kiyoko takes her feet to the bench to rest there. She takes off her backpack and places it on the side of the bench. The teen takes a seat next to her bag and leans on the bench, she uses this time to think about... well... something. Maybe she could go to a public bathhouse and take a bath, the teen does have one final set of undergarments left in her bag. Kiyoko opens a pocket of her backpack and grabs her phone. She turns on the power, unlocks her password and goes to the navigation app. She types: 'Bathhouses near me.' on the search bar. And what pops up are two locations: the first is 5 mins away from her, it's really modern and a but high tech, in a nutshell, it's expensive; the second is 4 mins away, it's a traditional bathhouse and its really cheap.

               Kiyoko decides to take the second location. She taps on the second location and then it takes her to a map to leads. "Why are you taking the cheaper one? We have plenty of money after all." The disembodied voice asked in confusion. Kiyoko equips her backpack and stood up, "I like traditional bathhouses. Plus, the description also says that their soaps and shampoos are made out of medical herbs that are good for you. So, I say why not?" She explains while following the map that will lead her to the bathhouse.

               Before entering the building with old style architecture, the teen takes off her black boots and puts on the custom unisex white slippers. She enters and notices the modern of the bathhouse, yet they still keep traditional parts. The floor is made out of thick, strong wood, the smell of the bathhouse is really refreshing. Kiyoko greets the owner of the bathhouse with an afternoon greeting and a little bow. The owner greets her back with a bow while Kiyoko goes to the counter to pay for using the bath area and bathing supplies that come in little packets. The owner also gives Kiyoko keys for both the shoe locker and the other lockers for her to place her clothes. She thanks the owner and places her boots inside of the shoe locker.

               She enters the dressing room for females. It's full of lockers and there are few benches too, but the thing is... it's empty. She goes to her assigned locker and open it, she puts her back pack inside first. Kiyoko removes her clothes one by one and folds it so that she could properly place it inside the locker. Being fully naked, she enters the bath area to see modern tiles all over, it's also empty. She goes to one of the showers and sits down, in front of Kiyoko is a mirror, she could see her bare self. Kiyoko checks her upper abdomen to see stitches, for a brief second saw herself laying down on a hard metal platform with several surgeons surrounding her while there is light blinding her eyes. The teen snaps back to reality, out of shock her mini chair trips on the middle part between the tiles, making her fall from her chair. Luckily she caught herself on the dry tiles using her hands before her head could hit the floor.

               "Is everything alright in there?!" The owner shouts to Kiyoko with concern. "Yes! Thank you for worrying!" Kiyoko shouts back flatly while she puts the chair back up and sat on it. She looks down, "Your flashbacks keeps on coming back today. And probably tomorrow too." She shakes off her worries about her flashbacks, she's in a bathhouse, so she should enjoy herself. For now. She showers herself with water then uses the simple packets she bought from the owner the wash herself with soap. She spreads the soap all over her body, neck, and face. She uses the shampoo to wash her hair and massage her scalp. Then washes everything off using the shower. Finally done, she places the shower back to its original place. She stood with water dripping from her hair and body, she then steps forward to the baths.

               Out of all, Kiyoko chooses the massage bath. She steps into it, immediately she felt the warm temperature of the water. She sat down and felt the comfort right away. She lets out a huge exhale and stares at the ceiling. "Where should I sleep for tonight?"

[AND I'M DONE! Also I found an app called Live Portrait Maker. And it's really cool. Totally recommend for those who loves making OCs. And I also made one for Kiyoko!

 And I also made one for Kiyoko!

Tadaaa! (just pretend she had goggles too)Anyways

Anyways... Please support the fanfic and me also! Doing this will mean alot to me! So please support and babai~!]