Prologue

¤ • Narrator's Point of View • ¤

In Tamaran there was a gathering in the court made by the high council, the King and the Queen requested every elite force on Tamaran to be summon on the supreme court.

The reason why such reunion was being held was named none other than princess Koriand'r search. The King and Queen's refugee daughter, who escaped to the planet Earth in search of freedom from such tyranny in her home planet.

"Silence! Silence!" Said one of the high council judges, Sarkand'r the first in hand of the council, while hitting his gavel on the table.

The crowd was quickly seized to speak, Sarkand'r's stern and cold gaze was sent as a meaning of silence and respect not only to the high council judges, but to the rulers of Tamaran as well.

"We're all gathered here today under the presence of the King and the Queen." Said the female and second in hand of the council, Lunaand'r.

"The reason as to why all of us are here summoned by them, is that we shall return what once was called a friend to us, a warrior and a family member to us, all Tamaranians." She and the rest of the judges stood up and a large banner of Kor'i was shown as a picture to all of the people in the court.

"The King and Queen of Tamaran have created a quest for the Elites to find, capture, and bring back Princess Koriand'r alive." Said Zenkerd the third in hand, and the last.

"Now, all of the Elites standing in front of us shall pledge allegiance to our rulers names, and to Tamaran before we start with this quests orders." Said Lunaand'r shouting the inspiring sentence with her empowering voice.

"We pledge our loyalty to serve our rulers, in hopes of a better tomorrow. We pledge to you, our rulers of this world. We devote our life for Tamaran, even if it means sacrificing oneself!" Said the small group of the Elites.

"Now! Let us begin with the orders sent by our masters!" Shouted Sarkand'r and everyone except for the Elites sat down. "Rei'r, Muriand'r, Zirkan, Virtalia, and (Y/n), take two steps in front of us."

All of the five teenagers stood up with a composure of flawless and cockiness in front of the judges.

"You are all chosen to complete this mission, but, you will be sent to complete it one by one, we want this to be taken with care, we don't want any Earthlings intervening with our mission, presuming that the princes have some kind of relationship or affair with humans." Said Lunaand'r holding up her hands and looking sternly at the warriors.

"Now, (Y/n), you were chosen by the King and Queen personally to complete this mission first. Take two more steps, and let's recite the next step to prove your allegiance, every time I finish a sentence, you shall say I shall." Said Zenkerd.

(Y/n) nodded, took two steps and bowed at the high council judge's presence, accompanied by the King and Queen of Tamaran.

"(Y/n) of Tamaran, you pledge your loyalty to serve our planet even if that means death?"

"I shall..."

"Would you complete your mission in hope for a better future?"

"I shall..."

"Do you accept fully the terms of your mission and complete it with no regards?"

"I shall..."

"Very well then..." Said Zenkerd and all of the judges stood up.

"By the name of the high council, we despatch you, let us start with the next course of action that you will take in your mission." Said Sarkand'r hitting the table with his gavel as a symbol of approvement.

(Y/n) stood up and placed his right hand forming a fist in front of his heart.

That's when (Y/n) of Tamaran knew that he would finally have a great adventure thanks to this mission.

¤ • The End • ¤