Star-Crossed 5

¤ • Narrator's Point of View • ¤

The three of you finally arrived at the manor, and you were still asleep on Dicks shoulder.

"You know, Master Dick, he seems to be rather fond of you." Alfred opened the door for Dick.

"Whom, Y/n? You may be right, the first person he saw after loosing his memory was me after all." Dick gently place your head to where he sat, and then he carefully picked you up bridal style.

"I guess he's not the only one." Alfred shut the car's door, and went up ahead leaving Dick stupefied.

Dick tried walked towards the manor's doorway to meet up with Alfred who was holding the door for him to enter with you in his hands.

"What do you mean?" He asked with curiousity.

Alfred decided not to answer his questions, and he was saved by you waking up.

"Dick..? Were are we..?" You stroked your eyes, clearing out the blurriness on them.

"Were at the manor." Dick looked at you, your body still on his arms while you looked around and confirmed your whereabouts.

"Oh..." You placed your hand on his chest, and the other around his neck, making it easy for you to get off of him. Your touch leaving a warm feeling he hadn't felt from along time. "I'm sorry..." You apologized to him for carrying you.

"It's okay." Dick said with a one sided smile, when he looked at Alfred he saw the look on his face that told him what he was talking about earlier. "Let's get you to bed." He said as an excuse to escape from Alfred, and you noticed.

He walked you all the way up to the room you were staying, and when you arrived you call his attention.

"Is everything the all right?" You tugged in his long sleeve shirt.

"Yeah." He looked at you with a caring smile, his hand patting your head. "Now go to bed, you must be tired." You nodded, and obeyed him.

"Night'."  You said laying under the covers of your bed.

"Good night, Y/n." Dick smiled once again, and disappear from your room.

Once he left, you did everything in your power to fall asleep, but strangely, you couldn't. Your farewells were filling your mind, as if there was something of importance under it.

"Night'..." You whispered, your fingers tracing them slowly.

"Nightfire, take on the frontlines were loosing too many people!" A man shouted from a far.

You looked around and noticed that you were in the middle of a war. Countless bodies laying on the battle ground — dead and alive alike.

"You took long enough." You grin, and took out your swords from their case. You used your powers, and the energy traveled towards you twin swords.

You jumped, and head full speed towards the frontline, you used your sword, and slashed the enemies bodies, hurting, and killing them with ease.

The rest of the enemies looked at you, fear emanating from their faces. As their body trembled, and those you hurt fell wishing their time to end.

You pointed one of your swords at an upcoming group of enemies that seemed strong, a strar-bolt formed on the tip of it, you swung your at their direction, and the star-bolt exploded once it was near the group.

You flew upwards, a nasty grin covering your face. You took the Tamaranian flag, and placed it on the highest point of the battle ground with pride.

"This planet from now on will be ours! Tamaran will be prevail!" You took on of your swords and rose them highly, the Tamaranian shouting with pride, and strength.

Everyone chanted your name, as Tamaran's saviour, while you smiled  and basked in their admiration with arrogance.

¤ The End ¤

Yes! I am back! We live once again!

I'm here to say that I'm back to possibly stay! So, If you have any ideas for this story, please don't hold back!

I wish you all Good Vibes ✿