Star-Crossed 2

¤ • Narrator's Point of View • ¤

You were making you way to Earth, and as you were remembering the old days, the systems in your pod began to go haywire due to the calibration of your ship being changed automatically after getting close to the Earth.

The pods language changed from Tamaranian, to a bunch of languages that you assumed were Earth's.

Luckily enough, your systems were displaying an emergency warning in the interactive screen.

You tried pushing buttons that you memorized some of it uses, and from the looks of it, you made things go to bad, to worse real quick.

The ship began to fall through the many of Earth's different spheres in the skies.

Then everything went black then the ship impacted the surface.

A superhero found out about your pod, since the smoke that came from it was never ending. He approached the pod, and the door of it opened itself, revealing someone inside it.

"Hello? Are you alright?" He asked trying to break what was left of the door to help you, and get you out of there.

You didn't understand what he said, maybe it was the concussion you had, or it was the fact that he was talking in another language.

You approached to the human slowly due to your body being hurt by the harsh impact of your pod on the planet. That's when he saw you, and helped you to get back up.

"Hey, are you with me?" His manly voice made it's way towards your ears. You look at him, and smiled, your hand went up to his face, touching his cheek, then his jawline, tracing it slowly, until you fainted in his arms.

¤ • Time Skip • ¤

You woke up, not really recalling any of your memories. Confusion, and fear was quickly able to consume you, as you almost hurt yourself trying to remember who you were. Only to see that in the end, it was impossible to do so.

"Hey, take it easy there." Said a manly voice making it's way towards you.

You looked at where the voice came from, only to see a tall, white raven haired man, with some sort of costume that hid his looks, and identify.

"Are you alright?" He asked you with a soft, caring voice.

You began to meditate on the words you were direct to him, but none seemed to pop up in your mind. It was obvious this was a foreign, and unknown planet for you, you didn't know or understood the language. However, all of this you didn't know, because you didn't recall any memories up to this moment.

He saw your puzzled figure, and how you were looking with a furrowed brow at the floor, confused, and frustrated.

You look at him, stood up, and from every step forward he took, you took one step backwards. Showing vulnerability, weaknesses, and fear.

Then you felt the hard, cold wall behind you, and realized you had no other way to escape.

"It's okay, I won't hurt you..." He said with his hands making their way to you shoulders.

You put your hands in front of you, in a defensive manner, covering your smaller frame.

"It's fine, I won't hurt you..." He put his hands on yours, and opened them, making you reveal yourself to him.

That's when you finally started understand what he was saying.

"It's alright... I'm here to help you..." You look at him surprised, finally having an idea of the words you could pronounce to him.

"O-Okay..." You said with difficulty, seeing how it was a new language for you, but he seemed happy that you finally responded to something. "Where... Where are w-we..? W-Where am I..?"

"You must've hit you head pretty hard..." He began to say in which you only stood there listing to what he was saying without making any sense to you. "Your probably not from around here, don't worry, I'll try to do my best to help you."

He cleared his throat, and started walking to the door to exit the room. The. He sensed your distress, and gave you a reasuring smile that eased your senses.

"I'll be back, I'm going to bring you some food, and water, meanwhile Alfred will come here to run some test to see if your okay." He said, and you only nodded, making more confusion build up in your mind.

¤ • The End • ¤