Star-Crossed 1

¤ • (Y/n)'s Point of View • ¤

Who would've thought that I've been sent out to outer space, in search of my refugee aunt. Well, I guess there's a first time for everything...

I've always wondered what was it like to see with my own eyes what my father loved with no end.

Traveling through the stars and galaxies...

Watching meteorites, and comets disperse, and fall throughout the nothingness of a never ending void called universe.

Everything was so calm, so monotone, yet, it never really gotten dull. Now I see why my father was never seized to this view.

My father, was a part of anther race's traveling group. He was a chief, and a great pilot from what I've heard from his stories.

He was a traveler of worlds for the sole purpose of research. But he stayed here after meeting, and falling in love with a fuerce, and strong woman that is my mother, Komand'r.

Later after finding that he was no longer in love with the women he so considered dearest, he decided to leave. His commarades were requesting his return as well, so he was impulsed by them, and return back to their research mission.

¤ ▪ Flashback ▪ ¤

"Daddy? Where are you going..?" I Said taking small steps behind him, I held my plushie that he'd given me from his home planet a little bit strong, sensing discomfort coming from my father.

He turned around and smiled, a small tear, but visible to my eyes, as it travled down his sadden face.

"Oh, (Y/n)... What are you doing up so late?" Said my father concerned, with a sad tone accompanied by it.

"I heard footsteps, and got scared, I thought there were monsters in the house..." I said and grabbed his arm.

I looked up at him, and noticed that he had packages and backpacks, I got worried sick thanks to the fear of losing another family member.

"Daddy, where are you going..?" I looked up at him, directly in his eyes and then I saw the struggle in his eyes to maintain his composure.

"I u-uh... I have to talk to you before I go..." He said with another tear leaving his light green eyes.

"A-Are you leaving..?" I said, starting to cry, imagining far worse things after his departure.

"Y-Yeah... I'm sorry little chum." He kneeled down in front of me and patted my head softly.

"W-Why? Can't I go with you?" I said hugging him.

"I'm sorry (Y/n)... I-I can't have you being with me... it's not safe." He hugged be back and started to slowly caress my hair.

"I'm leaving because I'm going to help people beyond our stars, and continue our mission..." He explained, thinking of how to continue without making things worse.

"Are you still going to come visit me once in awhile..?" I said softly, he gave me a quick warn hug, and gave me a nostlagic smile.

"I don't think so, little buddy..." He sighed in stress, and discomfort. "The reason why I'm leaving too, it's because of the cruel dictatorship that is being held in this world by your grandparents."

"What do you mean daddy?" I asked asked confused, while sob after sob, left my tiny lips.

"You'll see (Y/n), when you get older you understand that your grandparents want nothing, but their own well being. When the time comes, you'll have the opportunity to act, either change things, or leave this planet, before it's too late." He kissed my forehead and stood up.

"Fight for what's worth, (Y/n), and that can be your happiness, and the ones of those you truly cherished, and love." He stood up, caress my cheeks, and gave a kiss in my forehead.

"W-Wait, d-dad, Don't leave!" I said trying to hold him back with my strength, but I couldn't.

"I'm sorry (Y/n), this isn't a goodbye, this is a farewell, my kid..." He smiled one last time with his face filled with tears, and then he left.

I couldn't do anything to prevent his departure.

I couldn't go and stay with him till the end of times.

I couldn't run away and chase after him.

I couldn't.

I just couldn't do anything.

Just like I couldn't do anything with my mother.

¤ • The End • ¤