01

" Y/N-ah come down now ppali"my mom shouted from downstairs.
"Aish, arraseo"I grumbled.

Why is everyone ruining my mood when I'm doing something. I stopped reading fanfic on whattpad😂 on my phone and went down.

I came down and saw my  mom sitting in the living room.

"What is it eomma " I said while plopping down next to her.

"Erm..we're moving tomorrow to your appa's house",she told me.

"What??"I asked in disbelief .

"Yah,so go and pack your things. We are going by tomorrow morning."She replied.

"All of this is happening to fast."I whined."Can we not go ,pleaseeeee~?"I begged her

"No ,and I will enroll you in a school there in Seoul "she said while getting up and she went upstairs to her room and closing the door.

I went upstairs and closed my room door. Why? Why is this happening to me? I kept asking myself.

My mom divorced and remarried again after 2years . So now she's telling me we're going to his house that is in Seoul .

The worst part is that I have to leave my bestie,Yuni and my friends in school. I immediately took my phone and texted her.

[Y/N 😇]:You're not going to believe what happened right now😮😮.

I immediately heard a beep from my phone. She replied me faster than my house's  Wi-Fi speed.

[Yuni😎]: What happened??I almost had a heart attack and nearly dropped my phone on the floor . Please chill dude and tell me what happened.

[Y/N 😇]: *takes a deep breath* I'm going to move to Seoul!!!!😢

[Yuni😎]: What did you just say???Nah,tell me you're joking.😑

[Y/N 😇]:Nope and guess when I'm going ??? Freaking tomorrowwwww!!!

[Yuni😎]:Oh No !! I'm gonna miss you sooo freaking much.

[Y/N 😇]:Haizzz... Idk what to do

[Yuni😎]:Alright I'm going to bed . Call me tomorrow morning when you're leaving I'll come to see you.

[Y/N 😇]:Alright good night sweet dreams byebeye💕

[Yuni😎]: bye💕

I sighed .

I started packing all my clothes and put It inside the luggage .

I took all my things in my desk,my bathroom, my drawers and packed everything in the box that was in the storeroom.

I kept tossing and turning the whole night but couldn't fall asleep. I kept thinking about my life in Busan right now and friends in school and especially about Yuni.

I also thought about my new life that will start tomorrow in the city,Seoul.

I suddenly remembered about my mother telling that my appa has a son. So,guess what ,somebody's going to have a stepbrother.

I am actually scared of the whole stepbrother thingy since my friends that have brothers said they are very annoying.

I just hope it will be all fine.....

A/N :hehe just making an appearance hope you liked it. Will update it soon.👈👈👋💓❤💘💕