03

I just woke up suddenly in the middle of the night. I saw my phone and it was 02:00a.m . I went down to the kitchen and took a glass to drink  water .

After drinking the water , I went upstairs and thought of going to bed again since it was still very early.

But after tossing and turning uncountable times, I still couldn't fall asleep. So I decided to go downstairs to watch Tv.

I know it's late but I couldn't fall asleep and I don't want to use my phone so why not watch tv.

I went downstairs and sat on the couch and turned on the tv. I was just changing channels until I saw a channel playing a drama named {Goblin}. It was a drama I loved and the actor was Gong Yoo my favorite artist.

While I was watching the drama , I heard keys rattling sound,somebody was opening the door. I was kind of afraid because it was night , my mom and dad was sleeping and I didn't have an idea of who it was. I was just staring at the door and it swung open.

A tall guy in casual clothes came inside. He probably was around my age. His face was so handsome that he could become a model for face or something . His jawline was so sharp that if my finger run through it , my fingers will be sliced.

"W-who are you?"I asked ,stuttered,because I was afraid to see a tall guy in the middle of the night walking in the house.

"I think I'm the one that suppose to ask you that question,what are you doing in my house "the guy asked.

"What do you mean your house ,my stepfather lives here so I moved in with my mom , and answer my question,who are you?"I asked folding my arms in front of him.

"My father lives here too."he replied coldly with his cold face.

Oh gosh I suddenly remembered that face of his. He's my stepbrother. I saw him in a photo my mom showed me last time.

"Oohh , oppa annyeonghaseyeo." I bowed to him.

He just turned a white eye to me and sat on the couch. I sat on the other couch that was facing him.

"So oppa how are you"i said while grinning at him.

"Fine."he replied to me coldly and continued looking at his phone.

It was a sooo awkward while he was sitting there and watching tv. I was embarrassed to seat in front of him and watch tv. My face was turning red as hell.

TAE'S POV

I was taking a glance at her while looking at my phone . The way she was blushing made her look like a cherry that had human face. She was so cute.

I remember my father telling me that I will have a stepsister but I never thought she will look gorgeous. I just remained calm and cold towards her.

"Zzz zzz....." I heard a snore. I looked up at her just to see her sleeping like she was beaten up by somebody. I turned the tv off and carried her bridal style to her room. She was not heavy at all so it was not hard for me to carry her.

I put her down on her bed. I just looked at her gorgeous face. She had long eyelashes , sharp nose and most importantly 😏😏,she had plump lips. I saw her lips and thought about how sweet and savory it will be. I pecked her on the forehead and went out of her room.

I went to my room and kept thinking about her. I remembered my father telling me her name was Y/ N, what a beautiful name ,I thought.

END OF TAE'S POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N POV

I heard a loud thunder and woke up. I saw my phone and it was 12:25. Gosh, it's raining, I thought.I was lying in my bed  but I thought I was watching tv last night. How did I get here. Then I remembered about tae maybe he's the one thought brought me up . Haizzz,I don't care.

I went down while not even doing my morning routine and just went down like that with my hair has a mess. I noticed mom and dad was not home. Then, I saw a note in the kitchen