06

Skip to when school finishes

I went to my locker to take my bag and take some stuff. I went to the carpark behind the school to meet taehyung there. But I when I reached there, his car was not there.

Really!?!?!? He want me walk to back home???? The road from school to house is quite far. Fine,I'll walk home or take a train or something

I was walking out of the school gate and spotted Seoni .
"Hey Seoni"I went beside her."Hey Y/N,how are you going back home are you walking??"

"I don't know actually,how are you going "

"I'm taking the bus,you want to follow?"she asked me.

"Sure!!"I said excitedly and went with here to the bus station near the school.

After y/n reached her house

I reached my house and didn't see taehyung car,so he hasn't come back yet.I opened the door with my key and went in .

I opened the door and went inside. When I went inside,I was shocked to see a girl with nice body standing in front of the fridge munching on chocolates."Hey y/n-ah!"the girl greeted me."h-hey,j-jessi"I stuttered.she kept on eating my chocolate that I bought.my poor chocolate.I kept on looking at her stood there like a statue.

"By the way what are you doing here?"she asked me.

"Errmmmm..."I stuttered and said nothing.

"Hhahaha,I know you're my taehyungie's stepsister I was just joking and you look cute with that red-ish cheek of yours"she laughed with her evil and horrible voice of hers.

Did she just say her taehyungie,what does she mean by that,why did she call hi-,wait, why do I even care about him,it's not like I like him,or do I?

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard sounds of key rattling outside,I already know who it's going to be. As expected,it was taehyung.he came in and Jessi just went to hug him and he hugged her back too"hey babe"he said to her,eewwww.I just went upstairs to avoid hearing anymore disgusting nicknames he has for that  stupidly hot kid aka jessi.

I went upstairs and took a looong shower.I decided to go to the sushi restaurant  to buy sushi .I wore a light purple oversized t-shirt tucked in with a  high-waisted denim shorts.I grabbed my purse and phone and went down."where are you going?"taehyung asked me.

"I'm going to xxx sushi restaurant to eat sushi"i said.

"how are you going to go there?"he asked while jessi was just sitting beside him and playing with his hair.

"by bus"

"don't come back late"he said.

"whatever"i mumbled. I went out and went to the bus station. I boarded the bus and get off near the sushi shop.

I went inside and ordered a variety of my favorite sushi.I sat down at the corner and started eating.while I was eating,somebody tapped my shoulder , I turned around to see it was bogum. he came and sat facing me. "hey y/n,you here alone?"he asked.

"yeah"I asked while stuffing a crab meat sushi in my mouth.

"I will go and order mine"he said.after a while,he brought his sushi and started eating .

"so,where are you going after this"he asked

"home,I guess"

"do you want me to show you around,since you're new here?"he asked .

"sure!"I answered excitedly.

after we finished eating,he brought me to many places. we went to Han river,shopping mall and watch movies.after him showing me around,it was already getting dark,so we decided to go home."thank you for showing me around,it was the best day I've ever had.I'll text you when I get back home"i told him."ok ,bye"he said.I went back home with a cab.