05

"Bultaorenae,FIREEEEEEEEE"my alarm started shouting.

I rubbed my eyes lazily. My face and eyes were all swollen and puffy from all the crying I did lat night. I did my morning routine and wore a black hoodie with ripped jeans and black converse . I grabbed my backpack and shoved my phone and earpiece in the pocket of my hoodie and went downstairs.

I went down and saw tae in kitchen table eating cereal. I took a bread and ate it with nutella. After eating we went inside his car.

"Don't tell anyone that I'm your brother"he said while driving.

"You mean stepbrother"I corrected him while sounding annoyed.

"Whatever"

When we reached , he parked the car and told me to go inside the school first since he didn't want anyone to see us together .

I got out of the car and went in the school. It was bigger than my previous school. I walked down the hallway and nobody seemed to notice like I was and invisible creature or something.

I went to the office to get my schedule and locker keys. After getting the keys and schedule , I went to my locker to keep some things . My first class was going to be English but I didn't knew where my class was . Then I saw a girl that was tall and had a nice figure. She was hanging out with a few girls .I was nothing like her, short and quite chubby. Keyword=quite. I decided to ask her the direction to my class.

"Hmmmm... hey do you know where English class is?"I asked in a sweet tone.

"Oh,you're new here. Let me take you there since that's where I'm going too."

"Thanks " I just followed at her back. She looked like that popular and rich bitch in school that always bullies students and have a gang of her own. But, she had a nice smile and face so I didn't think much.

When we reached class , the teacher haven't reach so I just thanked the girl and started to go to an empty seat. Then somebody called me and I turned to see who it was. It was that same girl that showed me my way to class.

"What's your name? I'm Lee Jessi,you can call me Jessi, nice to meet you by the way"

"Oh, I'm Kim Y/N , nice to meet you too"I said while smiling at her.

I went to sit at an empty seat in the right side on the back of the class. My seat was beside the window. I liked it so I can often look out when the class is boring since I'm not the type to study like a normal student what i mean by a normal student is that I always slack off in class and not the hard-working type.

Then I saw tae coming inside the class . He went to the girl beside me and started shouting at her.

"FUCK OFF FROM MY PLACE YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!"he kicked her table. I could see tears rolling down from the corner of her eyes. She told a sorry while keeping her head down. She went to find a place to sit later on.

Awww that poor girl. Kim Taehyung you stupid how can he do that to a girl. Such an idiot moron. I scolded taehyung mentally while pitying that poor girl.

When he sat beside me, our eyes met, I just gave him a death glare.He rolled his eyes .

The whole English class was kinda' boring but I just kept looking outside the window. I saw from my corner vision that taehyung was sleeping. Stupid.

Skip to lunchtime

I went to my locker in the hallway to keep some books. Then I spotted the girl that tae was bullying before in the morning. I went up to her asked her if she was fine since she seemed quite terrified before.

"Ah, it's okay I'm fine. Oh I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Park Seoni and you?"

"I'm  Kim Y/ N ,  nice to meet you"

"Wanna eat together "

"Sure, kajja(let's go)" and we went to the canteen together and started to eat . We talked a lot about our hobbies and I realised we had a lot in common. We even exchanged numbers , I was quite happy to get a friend on the first Fay of school.

While we were eating, we heard people fighting.

Me and Seoni turned our head and looked at the direction the sound was coming from. I was shocked to see taehyung beating up a guy. The guy was bleeding and he looked like he was in pain so much. Tae kept hitting the boy while the fangirls beside him kept cheering . Like really , a guy is beating up another guy and people just kept cheering , dafuq is wrong with this girls,OH GOSH!

Seoni told me that the boy that was beating up the boy was named Kim taehyung. I knew who he was but I can't tell Seoni that I know him. She said that he's the kingka and he has a group named bangtan that has seven members including himself. She said that he was a playboy that played with every girls that dated him. She said that he was an bully that bullies people for no freaking reason.

Wow, I didn't know that taehyung was this type of guy. He didn't seemed like that to me. Whatever , as long as he doesn't bother me

Then a girl just came kicked the guy on the floor with her leg and told Tae to go. Seoni told me that the girl was tae's girlfriend. Then I remembered who the girl was , Lee Jessi,that same girl that showed me the way to class this morning. The two of them just left the boy there.The thing that was getting in my nerve is that NOBODY FREAKING HELPED THE GUY THAT WAS BLEEDING ON THE FLOOR!!!!!!!!!!

I rose up from my seat and went towards the boy. I brought the boy to the nurse room. After the nurse treated his wounds the boy thanked thanked me. He said his name was Bogum. I asked him why Tae hyung was beating him before and he said it was because bogum didn't do taehyung assignment. I suggested we should exchange numbers.

"RIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG"the school bell rang which means that class already started and I forgot about class while helping Bogum.

"Byeee bogum ah, I will talk to you later at night" and I went running to class