1

the continuation of the previous chapter...

"is this real?am i seeing something or not?

don't tell me...

that girl is..."

Rose's POV:

I took off my glasses because i'm so mad.

how can they say that thing?gosh that's why i hate people.

i walked outside of the company and i just realised i forgot something.

"AHH!SHIT I FORGOT TO ASK WHAT'S THE ADDRESS!STUPID CHAEYOUNG!STUPID CHAEYOUNG!."i shouted and slapped my face like a weird crazy shit there.

well sorry that's me.

i can feel people staring at me like i'm a weird girl.

i sighed and was about to enter the place again when i realised something again.

"gosh chaeng, you can control everything but you forgot to,such a fool."i thought to myself as i facepalmed my face mentaly.

then i closed my eyes again and i saw a vision to where's the freaking park industries is.

"okay let's go go go."i said with a brave tone and as i told you earlier.

i can control everything..hehehe no that's not what you think.

i choose to walk because i found out it's just a few kilometers away.

while walking i suddenly heard a scream on my left.

it's not just a scream...

it's asking for help...

i turned to where it is, and i saw a man grabbing the arm of a little boy.

and he has a gun.

"YOU!YOU PIECE OF SHIT!TELL ME WHERE'S YOUR MOMMY'S MONEY AND I WILL NOT KILL YOU UNLESS YOU WANT TO DIE EARLY!."the guy shouted whispered to the kid.

"please mister don't hurt me, don't hurt my mom please, mister i beg you."the little boy was now on his knees begging for freedom.

i don't want this and i will not let this happen.

guess i should use my powers right now.

"okay then i will kill you with this gun and blow your litt-

i cut the man off as i cleared my throat.

"ahem,ahem..excuse me sir, your hurting the kid, if i was you i would just let the kid free and go."i said nicely as i can.

"WELL IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS YOU YOUNG LADY!YOU SHOULDN'T BE HERE OR ELSE YOU TWO WILL BE KILLED!."the man shouted at me.

he thinks he can scare me like that.

well...

think first old man...

i let out a laugh and looked at the man seriously.

"you know, it's not because i'm a girl doesn't mean that you have the rights to hurt me,and watch your words dude, i'm trying to be nice here you know."i said with my normal voice.

"you suckers!go now or i'll shoot you!in 1!."he shouted as he pointed the gun on me

i can see the kid is scared

i let out a laugh again and i even clapped my hands.

"you silly."i said

"2!".he counted

"well i guess i should have done this to you earlier."i said

"3!"he shouted and then...

the gun clicked...

well as i told you i can control everything...

the time slowed,as i keep my gaze on the man...

i can see the bullet slowly going on my path...

the time slowed down,even the man's reaction slowed down.

i picked the bullet and throwed it somewhere.

and then the time goes back to normal and i put my finger on the man's head.

"becareful again."i said and i looked at the kid who is in awe.

maybe he saw that,maybe he saw what i did.