CHAPTER 2

'Breathe in, breathe out. Calm down Dana. It's okay. It's only your 17th time of being late. It's okay, it's okay.' I calmed myself and opened the door while my eyes were still closed.

*dugeun dugeun dugeun dugeun*

'Ms. Kim, you're late again', Ms. Park said.

'Yes Ma'am, I know. I'm sorry. I'll promise to wake up early tommorow.' I apologized and went inside. I walked towards my chair but suddenly she began to nag again.

'Let me tell you this,' the crazy bitch calmy said while walking towards me. She started to carress my hair. '...that was the exact promises you've said to us for the past 17 days. Yah Ms. Kim! This is the first month of this school year.'

'I'm really sorry Ma'am',

'Just go inside and sit',

'Ne', I humbly said while walking to where my table is and sat.

'I told you to hurry this time!', Yumji whispered.

'Hyunsoo didn't wake me! Aisssh, that kid will be a dead meat later', I replied then layed my head on my table and slept.

--

'Dana, wake up! It's already lunch time! Let's eat?',

'Arasseo, kajja.'

We walked to the hallway and talked some stuffs, KPop, K- Dramas, like something common between us until we reached the cafeteria. We get our food in the counter and find an empty table and started to eat.

'Dana! Guess what! Seventeen will have a comeback this month!', she started to jump on his chair like a 3-year old kid.

'Who are they?', I asked and furrowed. Don't get me wrong. I'm a KPop fan but you can't call me a die-hard fan. I just know some groups like BTS, EXO, TWICE, GFRIEND and my loves, Wanna One. That is the group where my Hwang Minhyun belongs, my future husband, my bias rather.

'Yah! Seventeen! You don't know them? I thought were bestfriends? You don't know your bestfriend's boyfriends?', she shouted while making a faked cry.

'I really don't know them, Yumji-ah. Mianhaeyo.'

She sighed. 'It's my favorite group though.'

'I promise to get to know them, I promise!'

We finished our lunch and walked to our classroom. After some minutes, the teacher started to talk some things, ooh sorry, some lessons and I am here in my comfy table daydreaming when suddenly, someone shouted...

'Annyeonghaseyo yeorobeun! School attack is in your school to surprise you!', the man wearing a suit said. I was really surprised. I was daydreaming that I'm with my Minhyun and he was about to kiss me when this man entered. Thanks to him.

'And we brought some idols!', the man continued, 'Please welcome SEVENTEEN!'