CHAPTER 25

Seungkwan's POV

'Oh, Seungkwan-ah what brought you here? Something's wrong?' The manager questioned me as soon as he saw me infront of his office.

'Hyung, I just want to ask if I have some scheduled shows within this week.' I replied while stepping inside.

'Ahhm as of now, there's none. Your schedule will be booked a lot next month though. You'll be on Unex--'

'Hmm.' I cutted him off with the reply.

'Waeyo?'

'Hyung. C-Can I took a break for a while? Just a we-week will do.'

--

Vernon's POV

'It's been three days huh. You're such pabo Chwe Hansol!'

It was me who's scolding myself. Since that day, everything seems dull. I can't talk to him like I always do. I just sighed because of this damn problem I caused.

'I miss my Boo.'

--

Mingyu's POV

'Ahhm, this is a bit awkward.' She said and faked a smile.

I'm currently in Yumji's room, Dana's bestfriend. I just want to ask her about Dana, about some things about her. Even though, we're somewhat like friends 2 years ago, it feels like she've changed. And it feels like what happened 2 years ago changed her.

'I'm sorry', I replied and slightly bowed.

*sighs* 'Thanks to God, eomma and appa we're not around.' She said while looking at the ceiling, more like telling that to me indirectly.

'I'm very sorry',

'Yah! You're making me feel so bad.'

I flinched because of the sudden loudness of her voice.

'Mianhe', she said maybe after realizing for what she did.

'Oh aniyo, it's my mistake to visit you even tho we're not that close.'

She laughed, forming her eyes like the eyes of someone I know, Hoshi-hyung.

'So, what's the thing?'

'Hhmm.' I've hesitated a lot. What if Dana will know this things? I just want to know her but I'm sure she'll not open her book when I'm around.

'Hesitating? Don't! That's the most ignorant problem men have. Hesitating to confess his feelings, hesitating to cry and will just decide to act like a strong man. Men's life is a hesitation.'

'Mianhae.' What she've said was the truth. I also hesitated 2 years ago to fight back, to fight for her because if... I've chosen Dana, I'll lose someone who's very important to me.

'You're making me feel so bad, jinjja.'

'Mianhae.'

*sighs.* ' Yah! Just tell me what's your agenda in this sudden visit.'

'I ju-just want to know some things a-about Dana, more like t-two years ago.'

'Wait, can I call you oppa? Let's talk informally.'

'Yes, ofcourse', I replied.

'Mianhaeyo oppa. We're bestfriends for about 1 year only. It's my first year in here, my family tranferred here because of work.'

'Ah, it's okay. Just tell what you know, juseyo.' The last phrase 'juseyo', I added a cute tone on it.

'Are you okay? You're face was red in color now.'

'N-nae. O-okay just w-wait here, I'll g-get some sna-snacks.'

'Ah ne.'

She quickly went outside. It was about a year when she came back. Yumji we're carrying a plate with cake on it. I stood up, and helped her that made her blushed again.

'So I'll start talking now while you, eat!'

That made me laughed. She's cute but Dana is cuter ofcourse. And I know that this girl's ideal man was Wonwoo- hyung. I remembered the day when hyung was recording a birthday video greeting for her because Dana asked him to.

'Ahm, as far as I know Dana, she's a very kind person. There were times when a beggar was asking for food. That time, we're about to go home from a famous bakery, holding a bag wherein a cake was placed inside. She gave it to the beggar without even thinking twice. Dana even apologized to the beggar because she thought that the cake isn't the type of food the beggar likes.'

I smiled after hearing those. 2 years ago, before that decision I chose, I actually knew that she's a very kind person.

'More than that, she's really in love on someone you know.'

It took my attention abruptly. 'Who?' I asked while furrowing.

'Hwang Minhyun of Wanna One. He's under your company, right?'

'Ah, she's a fangirling on Wanna One.'

'Ya she's a fangirl but she's really inlove with Minhyun. I was thinking, Dana is currently training on your company, the same goes with Minhyun. I'm curious what will happen when they actually meet up accidentally.'

That made my heart skipped a beat.

'It's a bit impossible tho, Minhyun is busy on his current company where Wanna One signed. But it's possible right?'

'W-what?'

'Minhyun, visiting your company.'

--

It was already 3:00 in the morning but the words Yumji spoke still lingers on my mind. Because of that I can't set a foot on my dream land.

'But it's possible right?'

'W-what?'

'Minhyun, visiting your company.'

I was still on my thoughts when the room next door opened. I can hear the creaking sounds, it feels like the door is being opened slowly, trying not to attract someone but it failed because I've heard it. I opened my door too, checking who's the person behind the sounds.

It was a man, sitting on the doorway maybe tying his shoelaces. A luggage was placed beside him.
I cautiously tapped his shoulder that made him flinched.

'Seungkwannie? What's with the luggage?'

'M-mingyu- h-hyung?'

'You're leaving?'