Chapter 1- The Ruins, A Golden Flower & A Goat Mom

Chapter 1 
I walked down a hallway and I saw a golden flower all by itself in the middle of the path.
"Howdy!
I'm Flowey! Flowey the flower!
You're new to the Undergrounds, aren't ya?
Someone outta teach you how things work down here; looks like little old me will have to do! Ready? Here we go!"
My heart floated onto a box.
"See that heart?  That is your soul! You're very cultivation being! Your job is to collect as many 'friendliness pellets,' as you can!"
Flowey shot out small white pellets that Flowey insisted that he called them "friendliness pellets."
Not knowing any better, I ran into one of them and I felt my health lower.
The expression on Flowey's face changed.
"You idiot!
In this world, it's kill or be killed!"
Flowey surrounded my soul with more bullets; now that I know what they are.
And then he laughed after shouting; "DIE!"
Some sort of fire power hit Flowey and sent him flying to the wall of the ruins.
I was soon greeted by a goat wearing a purple dress that fit well with the surroundings of the "Undergrounds," as Flowey had put it.
"Do not be afraid my child, it is I Toriel," she said as she reached her arm out to me. Confused, I slowly took her hand and I walked with her to her house.

P.S. This is just a summary for right now. I may add some slight changes later on!