meeting thy Carl

You were walking in the woods and you see the walker ahead of you. You walk forward and go to kill it. It tries to inhale you. You Hear a loud bang and the next thing you know you see a boy standing In front of you and you hear a thump behind you. You turn around and fall backwards tripping over the dead piece of shit. 

"you okay?" the boy asks you

"yeah. I'm fine. Just tripping over thy shit around me like usual" You respond.

He helps you up and you say thank you and begin to walk away.

"wait! What's your name?"

"Lacey Dixon... and I'm 15 years old."

"well... I was wondering if you want to come back with me and you could stay with my group and probably live a nice life instead of having to stay out here and kill these flesh inhaling monsters for a living... What do you think... I'll just have to ask you a few questions and then ur good."

"okay"

" the first question is how many walkers have you killed?"

"too many to remember"

"how many people have you killed and why?"

"only my dad and it's because he turned into a walker"

"oh. well sorry"

"don't be he used to beat me and say me things about me... and then the one day when I say I wished he would die he legit died."

"ah, now I understand why you honestly don't care that ur dad's dead. I mean if it were my dad then I would drop out of life... literally."

"anyway this forest is kind of scaring me shittless... so can we go back?"

" sure"

--

You and Carl both walked for about an hour. You then noticed that you were walking to a large place that kind of looked like a prison. Great so now I'm going to be spending a long period of time in a PRISON. You think.

You get to the prison and Carl says 

"so you ready to meet the group of people?" 

"yeah"

"good"

You and Carl walk into the prison and this guy yells 

"CARL!"

"yeah it's me, dad"

"who's this did she try to hurt you? Is she good?"

"yeah dad she's good... and yes I already asked the questions."

"I've killed too many walkers to remember and I killed my dad, he turned, and I had every right to because he absolutely hated me, and I hated him. " You say very fastly.

The guy looks at you and says

" okay obviously she's no problem towards us... You want to stay with us?"

" Yes please, I'm sick of seeing people I loaf die in front of me. I've seen all my family members die except my brother. And I actually have no idea in this fucked world where he is."

" whats your brothers name?" he asks

" Daryl "

" Whats your name?" 

"Lacey Dixon"

Just as you say that you see your brother exit the prison.

" um... whats ur name?" You ask the man

" Rick Grimes I'm Carls dad. We may or may not have your brother inside"

" Yeah I know I can clearly see him standing right there 5 centimeters away from me..."

Rick turns around and says "yes that would be him"

"That's my satanic brother Daryl"

"Hey! Rick whats her name?"

"Lacey. Lacey Dixon"

"Oh, my goodness gracious my sister is standing 5 centimeters away from me."

He walks over to you and you and your long-lost brother embrace.