Chapter 3

Warning death and violence ahead 

The first thing you think when the entire prison shakes is that there's an earthquake. But then 5 minutes later Carl and Rick come in and say/yell

" All the kids need to evacuate to the bus at the front of the prison and the adults need to get your gear and a weapon and you need to fight to the death! The governor is trying to take our home! We will fight them if that is what it takes... I will not give up the home that I have made for our people I Rick Grimes will not let my people die! Ever! None of you will die on my terms!"

Carl comes over to me and says

" Come on your fighting as well"

" 'Kay... Carl?"

" That's my name. "

You look him in the eyes and press your lips to his.

" I love you "

" I love you too" you say.

" Okay come on let's go "

You and Carl go over to the gate where your brothers waiting for you. 

" Hey " you say to Daryl.

" Hey yourself, " he says

You and Carl walk over to the gate and the governor walks over to the gate nearest to Rick.

" So are you going to give up the prison or are we going to have to slaughter every single one of your people? " The governor asks

" No are you going to walk away or am I going to have to slaughter every single one YOUR people" Rick responds

" Oh, so your playing stubborn are you? Well, then I guess I have no choice but to take my hostages out for you, eh? "

" Maybe. But I don't know how..." Ricks sentence gets cut off by the hoe governor taking Hershal out of a car he brought with him to come and rape our ears.

-

-

-

The fight ended off with Hershel being beheaded and you shooting the shits right out of the governor.

You and Carl go to find Rick and find him in the worst state possible.

You and Carl help Rick walk and walk over to the carrier with Judith in it and you see that she's not in it.

" Rick? Did you leave Judith in the prison?"

" No." Rick responds " Why? Is she not there?"

" No, she's not." You and Carl both say at the same time. " Do you think maybe one of the others took her?"

" Maybe but we..." Carl starts to choke up.

You pull Carl into your arms and stand there.

" We have to find somewhere to go before the walkers come in." You say.

"let's start walking." Rick says quietly. 

2 hours later

We come to a halt. There's a herd of walkers in the way.

" What are we gonna do?" Carl asks.

" I don't know." Rick says " Maybe we should go back that way."

" But then how are we gonna find another place to stay?" Carl asks.

" We will have to survive the next few weeks in the outdoors." Rick says.

We start walking in the direction we came from. Carl grabs your hand and you walk towards, what you hope, will be your home soon.

____________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! 

I know it was kind of short and the next chapter will be a bit longer

:P