Chapter 2

Lacey's pov.

It's been a whole month and you and Carl have become great friends and you and him are actually dating.

You walk into Carls room and like always he is reading his comic books.

" Hey, Superman."

"Hi."

" Carl do you have any idea what a good comic book is with Harley Quin and Joker?"

" Now those are the crappy kind of comic book... But yes I do have some of those"

He goes over to his desk and opens the drawer. He pulls out 2 comic books that have a picture of Harley Quin and Joker on the front.

" Here have these I don't read them. You clearly just stated that you like Harley Quin and Joker so Here."

" Where do you keep getting these?"

"Um... you know Machonne right?"

"yeah"

" Well she goes and gets these from the bookstore that's like an hour walk away"

" Ahhhh"

He comes over to you and kisses you. 

" Carl, can you make that kiss a bit longer?"

"yes"

He pushes you against the wall and puts his hand on the back your hair. He smashes his lips against yours and you feel him grinding against you. He puts his hand up your shirt and probes the surface of your tits. You moan quietly and he says

" that was so damn sexy "

You hear someone coming and you say

" Carl Please someone's coming"

"k"

"thank you"

" Sorry I can't help but to love you your so damn sexy"

You blush slightly and say 

" Well, I told Carol I would help her dig some holes and plant some stuff for the next month and a half. So... um... I have to go."

He kisses you gently on the cheek and leaves. You walk to the main entrance to the cell block a and go outside. 

You walk over to Carol and say

" Hey I told you I would help you yesterday"

" Oh yeah come on over. I don't bite"

You both let out a small chuckle and then get to work.

-

-

-

That night you and Carl ask if you can sleep together and Rick and Daryl say you can as long as your quiet about it. 

As you and carl are getting ready for bed, Carl says:

" Hey, Lacey?"

" Yeah?"

" I love you... A lot... Will you be my girlfriend?"

" Um... Yes."

" Yay." he says sarcastically.

" Did you actually mean that?"

" yeah. Why?"

" Oh well you sounded really sounded sarcastic when you said 'yay'"

" Oh well yes I did mean it"

You and Carl get in bed and he asks you if he can kiss you again

" yeah sure if you really want to"

He kisses you and you blush slightly.

He moves his hand down to your vagina.

You moan slightly.

He goes under the covers and takes your shorts off. 

" Oh my god Carl"

He pulls the underwear off you and he gets out of the bed and takes his pants off and you see the bulge under his boxers. He then pulls his boxers off and you literally gasp at the size of his gigglestick. He gets back in bed.  He rubs your vagina and you moan. He rolls over and hovers over top of you and he sticks his gigglestick in your vagina hole. 

"Oh Carl" You moan quietly

He continues to fuck you for like 5 minutes all the while your holding a moan in.

He takes his dick out of you and you and carl quietly get clothed again and fall asleep in each others arms.

________________________________________________________________________________

Oh my god that was my own writing and that hit me hard. I was quietly sitting at my desk dying in my own skin. I was probably completely red.

Requests?

Ideas?

If I get 10 views I'll make a chapter of entirely smutty shit.