He knows.....(Full Chapter)

(So the reason I did a spoiler chapter was because the entire chapter got lost when I published it and I kinda rage quit. here is the completed version!)

Caldon was calmly relaxing on the ocean floor when something suddenly jabbed him in the cheek. It made his head spin and it took him a moment to find his bearings. There was thrashing in the water around him. He sat up to find what the culprit was only to come face to face with Ethan.

There was a still moment where both of them just stared at each other while the bubbles around them settled.Ethan was wearing a black swimsuit shirt and the same floral swim trunks from earlier in the day. He was also wearing neon orange goggles. His platinum hair was floating wildly above him and his wide eyes were gazing at the mer-being in absolute astonishment.

Caldons eyes were wide in disbelief it wasn't until the other teen sucked in a good amount of water that he moved into action.

___________________________________________________________________________

Ethan was incredibly excited for this upcoming storm. The swells were supposed to be the largest of the season. He wouldn't be the stereotype he was if he did not go out there and have some fun. Jason was supposed to join him but he seemed pretty hesitant earlier so Ethan wasn't really counting on him to come.

Outfitted in his typical gear he took his board out to hit the waves. The sun still illuminated half the sky but one could easily see the grey clouds blowing toward the shore from the horizon. The wind whipped his blonde hair around his face. He could feel the electricity in the air and knew that these waves would be amazing. His faded yellow board made a smack as it hit the first waves. He began paddling out to the breaking point, allowing some of the smaller waves to pass over him. The water was a warm contrast to the cold wind and drizzle that hit his back. He loved the feeling of the salt water on his skin, it almost tingled

His smile stretched ear to ear as finally reached his destination, now he just had to stake out the perfect swell. The few minutes where he waits for the waves are his favorite moments zen, it's as if he can breathe with the ocean swells. With that thought out of his mind he finally spotted his first wave and began paddling forward in anticipation. He picked up enough speed and stood up on the board. He felt his heart soar as he did his favorite activity in the world. This continued on for a couple waves until he felt the hairs on his arm stand up. Soon after there was a crack of lightening a little ways down the beach. He jumped at the deafening sound and lost his balance on the board. The rough currents sucked him under the water faster than he could blink. He thrashed under the water trying to find the bottom hoping he could push off. It wasn't until his foot hit something odd that he opened his eyes. Expecting a shark or something, he was blown away by what he saw.

In front of his very eyes was a mermaid.'HOLY SHIT' was the only thing going through his mind. His eyes were glued to the large tail in front of him. He had never seen anything so amazing. It wasn't until he caught sight of the mermaids face that his mind went blank.

It was.... Caldon? His skin was a porcelain color with a green-ish hue. Random teal scales were scattered around his face and torso. In the dark shadows of the waves above, his scales almost seemed to give of light. His green eyes seemed to glow in the water as did his skin. Caldons entire body had luminescence that was something to behold. Ethan's body brought his brain back to the present when it gave in and he involuntarily sucked in a breath of water. The last thing he saw before blacking out was Caldon reaching out to him.

________________________________________________________________________

"Fokk Fokk Fokk! Is he going to be okay?!"

Ethan could faintly hear a voice around him as he regained consciousness.

"Language Caldon! He will be fine, he just needs rest......

"Elskan, he  is waking up!"

Ethan slowly opened his eyes. His throat felt like it had been rubbed with sandpaper and his entire body felt sore. His head was swimming in pain and his neck was throbbing.

"What..." he tried to speak but  his voice was garbled. "Shhhh drink this" a figure entered his blurry vision. Ethan reached out and hesitantly grabbed a glass. It felt cool in his hands so he immediately started to gulp it down. It was not until the glass was almost finished that he realized it was salt water. He spit it out and looked around in disbelief finally taking in his surroundings. 

Caldon was standing to the side. Directly in front of him was this gorgeous  lady with the same eyes as Caldon...only... her facial color seemed off and it looked like she had green scabs on her face neck and shoulders. His brain slowly started to process things when it suddenly clicked

"HOLY SHIT-BALLS  YOU GUYS ARE MERMAIDS!" Ethan said rather eloquently still in complete astonishment.

"So much for not remembering anything..." Caldon said quietly and offhandedly. His mom shushed him while his father stood in front of the human.

"Now listen here ungur maður   the only reason you are still alive is because I believe this was an accident on account of all parties involved..... and that you were welcoming of my son..... I expect you to be discreet and mature about this matter.... considering you are now involved"

Ethan sat back away from the more forceful parent until his words dawned on him....

"Wait what do you mean involved....?" he looked to the mother and Caldon who appeared very sheepish to say anything.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for being so late on this upload. I have two plot directions I can go from here but I can't decide on which one. If someone wants to shoot me a message to help me figure it out that would be great. ALLLLLSO...... I just graduated with mah 2 degrees so I am now completely free until the fall..... expect more updates!