12

//

"YAH MIN YOONGI!"

Yoongi smirked as Jin glared daggers at him. If looks could kill, he'd have probably been dead a long time ago.

Chae Young stood there awkwardly as the two continued the silent fight. Finally, Namjoon cleared his throat, making Jin roll his eyes, but get seated at the breakfast table anyway.

"So, Chae Young, what do you do?" Hoseok asked with a bright smile, trying to lighten up the atmosphere.

"I'm an Editor" she said, giving the boy a small smile.

"Wah that's so cool, noona!" Jungkook said, making her grin.

"Thank you" she smiled as she dug into the heavenly breakfast. She heard Jin chuckle when she closed her eyes in an attempt to enjoy the taste even more, which made her flush in embarrassment.

"So, noona, how do you and Jin- hyung know each other?" Jimin questioned, immediately stuffing a spoonful of rice into his mouth, making Chae Young let out a small laugh.

"Well it's quite a story" she smirked and looked at Jin, who gave her a look that screamed 'Please don't reveal how embarrassing I was', which made her grin even wider.

"Well it all started when he randomly texted me asking if I wanted to hear a joke" she said with a smile as Jin groaned from the seat beside hers.

"Oh my god hyung that's so lame" Taehyung laughed, making Jin hit his head repeatedly on the table. Everybody laughed at the action.

"He then went on to send me an annoyingly lame joke every single day" she continued with a soft smile, remembering his countless dad jokes.

"Yah don't lie! You laughed at them!" the pouting boy beside her protested, making everybody erupt in laughs again.

"Okay maybe I did" she grinned, making him reciprocate it.

"You guys are grossly cute"