Chapter 1: Cherry blossom tree

Jungkooks POV:
I woke up from my friend Jin screaming at me, "JEON JUNGKOOK WAKE UP!" I look at the clock and saw that it was 7:40.
3
2
1
My eyes widened as I realized that school started ten minutes ago.
"OH SHOOT IM LATE FOR SCHOOL!!"
I got ready as fast as I could and ran to school. Luckily I don't live far so when I got there class only started for 15 minutes. I try to sneak over to my seat but then... "Hold it right there. Jeon Jungkook you are late, if you are late again you will get detention." God I hate Mr.Kim. "Yes Mr.Kim."
*Time skip to after class*
After class I walk out and see one of my best friends, Kim Taehyung. "Hey Jungkook!" My heart skipped a beat because I had a crush on him since the first time I met him, he was actually my first love and he really wants to be an idol. "I see you were late again today." He said. I pouted and he pat me on the head. "Don't be sad Jungkook, you're so cute." Kim Taehyung....still the same person after all these years. He has always been there for me, especially after that day.
Flashback to 3 years ago
"Jungkook come over here, we have some news!" My mom said to me. "Yes Eomma?" She was crying and I was really concerned. "Your father was in a car accident and he did not make it out alive." That's when everything came crashing down, I was so sad that I just ran out of the house and to the park. I ran up the hill to the cherry blossom tree on top and cried. Then a boy came to me and he looked very worried for me. "Hey, are you okay?" I looked up to see a boy my age and he was very handsome, my heart instantly started to beat faster as I replied, "Yes and no I just got some bad news, my father got in a car accident." Then the boy came closer to me and hugged me tight. "I'm so sorry for your loss." I held on to him and started to cry even more, I don't care if he's a stranger I just needed someone and he was that someone. "I'm Taehyung by the way, Kim Taehyung, and you are?" He asked. "Oh I'm Jeon Jungkook." He hugged me tight again and said "Jungkook if you ever need me I'll be right here decide you and I'm sure we can be best friends." I held him too and rested my head on his shoulder as he sang to me to help calm me down, he told me that he wanted to be and idol and later I found out he went to my school, he's also 2 years older then me. I look up and see the cherry blossom tree and see the flowers shifting side to side. Spring had started and I am beginning to see the snow melt and with Taehyung by me I couldn't ask for more.
Present day
I am now 20 years old and Tae is 22, I live with Taehyung and his friends, Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok, Yoongi, Jimin, And of course Tae. My dear mother is living in Daegu with my sister Sarah. "Jungkook wait for me to walk home with you!" Taehyung said. "Okay Tae Tae." I said. He came back after 3 minutes and we started walking home together, I start thinking about my father since I missed him so much that I don't even realize tears were falling down my cheeks. "JUNGKOOK!" Tae screamed "Are you okay?" He hugged me and comforted me. "I'm okay Tae Tae, thank you." I said. When we got home I walked in and got attacked by hugs from the other members, we call ourselves BTS or the Bangtan boys. "KOOKIE I MADE FOOD FOR YOU COME AND EAT!" Jin said like a mother. I laughed and went to eat the food he made me. "Thanks EOMMA." I said teasingly. "YAH DO NOT CALL ME THAT" Jin spat back. Afterwards I went to my room and flopped onto the bed, thinking about Taehyung and if I should confess to him. I blushed at the thought of him being my boyfriend and I slowly drifted to sleep, hoping that tomorrow would be he day to confess but little did I know it would be the worst day of my life.
Taehyung's POV
I went to my room and suddenly got a phone call from the company I had auditioned to. I quickly answered the call and I got some great news. "Hello is this Kim Taehyung?" They asked. "Yes that's me." I said. "Congratulations! We have seen your audition and we decided that you have got a lot of talent and we want you to be on our show Hwarang!" He said. I was so happy that I was accepted into the show that I cried. But I was not that good at acting so I had to go and take more acting classes since I already knew how to sing. "So where do I go and take my acting classes?" I asked. The response that I got wasn't the response that I really hoped for and I couldn't bear the thought of it.
"Taehyung...you are gonna have to move to America for a couple years to improve your acting."
-----------------------------------------------------Authors Note
Okay literally I'm so hype for fake love coming out on May 18th <3 and sorry for the short chapter ;-; and YES THAT IS AN "O" IN THE TITTLE I KNOW IT LOOKS LIKE AN "A"

" -----------------------------------------------------Authors NoteOkay literally I'm so hype for fake love coming out on May 18th <3 and sorry for the short chapter ;-; and YES THAT IS AN "O" IN THE TITTLE I KNOW IT LOOKS LIKE AN "A"