Chapter 2: Don't forget me

"Taehyung...you are gonna have to move to America for a couple years to improve your acting."
-----------------------------------------------------Taehyung's POV
"W-what?" I asked myself in a quiet voice. I can't believe that I had to move to America for a couple years. I was definitely going to go because I was going to pursue my dream but I kept thinking about Jungkook. I am gonna tell him the news tomorrow afternoon but I don't know how he will feel. I am not ready to leave my group of friends especially Jungkook...I love him but I can't tell him that because I'm am afraid of him rejecting me. I keep thinking about Jungkook until I slowly fall asleep.
*Next morning*
Jungkook's POV
I wake up to the sound of the birds singing and look out the window. The snow has melted and cherry blossoms are blooming all around us. Flowers have started to bloom also and it's beautiful out. I decided to take a walk out to the cherry blossom I have so much memories with. When I got there, I saw him. Taehyung standing by the tree and the warm spring air blowing his hair making my heart skip a beat.
"Oh Jungkook!" He says turning around to see me. But something is wrong, he has a fake smile on and has a tint of sadness in his eyes. "I have some....news to tell you." Tae says. "Hyung, what is it?" I asked. Taehyung paused and said "I got accepted into the role of Hwarang...but I have to move to America to pursue this dream and since I also need to learn English and more acting I have to go." I was so shocked and so sad at the same time that I couldn't even feel the tears roll down my cheeks.
Taehyung's POV
I did it....I told him, I'm so sorry Jungkook I will be back I promise. "When do you have to leave Tae?" He asked. "I have to leave tomorrow morning Kookie." At this point Jungkook was bawling and Taehyung felt really guilty for this. I have to go Jungkook...I'll say goodbye to you in the morning okay?" I said. "Okay hyung." He said. I ran down the hill before I would break down in front of him. We were both hurt but when I was running down I heard Jungkook mumble something but I was already too far that I couldn't hear what he had said to me, all I heard was "please....don't forget me.." and I heard something else but couldn't hear it.
Jungkook's POV
As he ran down the hill I saw tears threatening to fall down his eyes. I should've confessed to him sooner as I started to cry again. "Please...don't forget me...I love you." I said but I'm sure that he couldn't hear the last three words since that only came out as a whisper. I sat at the bottom of the cherry blossom tree and cried again.
*next morning*
My eyes flutter open as I remember today was the day that Tae would go to America. I got ready and I went to the airport with Tae and the rest of the BTS members. When we got to the airport all I can do is stare at Tae and wish that he didn't have to go. "Jungkook, I'm going to miss you so much!" Taehyung cried. We both hug each other tight and cried on each other's shoulders as the rest of the BTS members were emotional as well. "I don't know how long I'll be gone but we'll keep in touch okay?" Taehyung said. I nod as we both hold on to each other for another 3 minutes before the announcement that comes on.
"ATTENTION. FLIGHT 724 WILL BE TAKING OFF IN 10 MINUTES. PLEASE BOARD THE PLANE NOW."
"I guess this is it then." Taehyung said. All the members give a group hug to Taehyung and start comforting me since they know that I liked Taehyung but I told them not to say anything to him about it. "I'm going to miss you hyung....I love you." But again the last three words were a whisper.
Taehyung's POV
I finally landed in L.A for my acting school and took private English classes. I wish I had told Jungkook that I loved him but I didn't have enough courage to say it. They producer said that I'll only be in America for a maximum of 3 years, but that is still a long time from my Jungkook. I remember the last words heard from him at the cherry blossom tree. "Please...don't forget me..." those words kept repeating in my head. How can I forget him he's my best friend even though I really wanted him to be my boyfriend.
*2 years later*
Jungkook's POV
It has been two years since Tae has left for America and he has been keeping in touch with me for the past year but after a year and a couple months we slowly stopped talking and faded. Even though we faded my mind has still been thinking about him. "Jungkook...JUNGKOOK!" Jimin yelled. "Huh? Oh, yes hyung?" I asked. "Do you want some ramyeon?" He asked. "No I'm okay Jimin hyung." I replied. "Jungkook you can't just skip meals like that!" Jin said sounding like a mom. I was still really sad that Tae stopped talking to me. I ran out the house because I needed to get some fresh air. As I was walking I ended up back to the cherry blossom tree and remember when Tae left. I was still hurt and felt empty without him that I started running again not looking where I was going and suddenly I hear a honk and see a car and then....
*SCREECH* *CRASH*

Everything went black and then I woke up to a bunch of machines beeping.
-----------------------------------------------------
Authors note
Okay literally this chapter was okay and shout out to my friend Ileine who gave me the tittle of this ff ~

-----------------------------------------------------Authors noteOkay literally this chapter was okay and shout out to my friend Ileine who gave me the tittle of this ff ~