Chapter 2

Its been one year since Namjoon's wife passed away. It's been one year since the twins were born. Its been one year for alot of things.

Namjoon's eyes fluttered open and landed on his alarm clock that was going off. He tried to turn it off but with every hit, he ended up knocking the alarm clock off his bed side and breaking it. "Just great Namjoon. Now I have to buy another alarm clock." He said to himself.

Namjoon got up from the bed and went into his older sons room to wake them up for school and preschool. He gently shook Jin and told him it was time for school. Surprisingly he got up quick and went to go pick out his clothes. Namjoon smiled and shook his head at his eager kid.

He went to go wake up Hobi for preschool. He was a little bit hesitant but he still managed to fully wake up. The last person to wake up in the older kids room was Yoongi. Don't get me wrong Namjoons loves Yoongi so much, but the kid just never wants to wake up. He always wants to sleep and it honestly scares Namjoon so much.

"Yoongi wake up. Its time for school." Namjoon shook him gently until his eyes fluttered open.

"Do I have to go daddy? School makes me want to sleep." Namjoon nodded his head yes and Yoongi let out a loud groan. "Okay, but if any of the kids take my toys during play time, Im not coming again." Namjoon let out a small laugh and reassured him that no one was going to take his toys. "Good." He stated.

Namjoon got up from Yoongi's bed and walked out of their room and went into the younger kids' room. He slowly opened the door and turned on their lamp. He knelt down to Jimins bed and softly shook him.

"Honey wake up, time for preschool." Jimin opened his eyes and looked at his dad. When he realized who he was his lips formed a huge smile and he embraced Namjoon into a hug.

"Goodmorning daddy." Namjoon hugged him back and smiled while patting his back.

"Go find Jin and tell Jin to get the bowls out so you guys can eat breakfast. Okay?" Namjoon said. Jimin looked at him with wide eyes and nodded. He quickly got out of bed and shuffled his little feet down the hallway.

Namjoon got up and walked over to the twins' cribs. He smiled at Jungkook as he was sleeping peacefully. He then looked over at Taehyungs crib and Namjoon suddenly noticed he was awake staring back at him. For a minute their they was having a staring contest.

Their staring contest was interrupted with loud noises and crying coming from the kitchen. Namjoon quickly turned around and rushed out of the room until he got to the kitchen.

"What's going on in here?" Namjoon asked very concerned. When he reached the kitchen he seen Hobi climbing onto the counter trying to get into the cabinet, Jin and Yoongi arguing over which bowl they was going to use, and Jimin crying with a broken bowl next to him. Namjoon ran over to Jimin and picked the broken pieces of the bowl up from the ground . "Im not going to ask again. What is going on here?" Namjoon said in a stern voice.

Everyone besides Jimin froze and looked at him. "Just getting breakfast daddy." Hobi said. Namjoon stood up and put his arms to the side.

"All of the bowls and cereal are out. Whats in the cabinet that you want?" He asked. Hobi looked to the side in a nervous way. "Hobi... You know I don't like lying."

He sighed. "I just wanted some fruit snacks. They're really good and I thought if you was taking care of Tae and Kookie that you wouldn't notice. Im sorry." He hopped off the counter and held his head down.

"Baby if you wanted some fruit snacks you shouldve just asked instead of grabbing them yourself. You could've gotten hurt." Namjoon whispered into his ear. "You can get a fruit snack to take to school today, but don't tell your brothers." After Namjoon said that Hobi smiled real big and hugged his dad.

"Thanks daddy. I love you."

"I love you too baby. Now go sit down at the table. I'll make your guys's breakfast for you since none of you guys can." Namjoon was acting completely oblivious. Jimin was still crying and he had no idea why. He finally came to his senses and asked Jimin whats wrong.

"Jiminie why are you crying honey?" Namjoon asked trying to assure Jimin that he can tell him anything.

"I-i told Jin t-to get breakfast for us and Y-yoongi was already out here t-trying to get Jin's favorite bowl, b-but Jin yelled at him and then they s-s-started fighting and Y-yoongi dropped the bowl next to me and i-it scared me." Jimin said in between sobs.

"Awl Jiminie, it'll be okay. I promise!" Namjoon placed both of his hands on the side of Jimin's head and kissed the top of his head. "Feel better?" He nodded his head. "Good, now go sit at the table. Ill get your breakfast." Jimin got up and went to go sit at the table.

Namjoom looked at Jin and Yoongi and they hurriedly went to the table and sat down.

"Now let me go get your brothers ready for daycare. I don't want any arguing or yelling while I'm gone or everyone in here is grounded. Understood?" They all nodded theirs heads quietly and Namjoon went into the younger kids room.

First he picked up Taehyung and changed his diaper. After that he put his clothes on him and combed his hair. Namjoon set him down back in the crib so he could do the same to Jungkook.

After Namjoon got them ready he carried them out into the kitchen and put them each into their own high chair.

"Hey Jungkookie." Jin said smiling. "Daddy, why is Taehyung glaring at me." Namjoon turned around and looked at Taehyung. He turned his head a little to the side trying to make sense of what Taehyung was doing.

Namjoon decided to let it go because he has six children that need breakfast. Namjoon grabbed the cereal from the top fridge and poured everyone a bowl of cereal. He added their milk and gave them their spoons. He sat down with them and fed Jungkook and Taehyung.

"So whos excited for school?" Namjoon asked.

"Me!" Hobi said. "I can't wait to meet new people and make new friends."

"Oh me either! I've always wanted to go to school!" Jin said.

Namjoon looked over at Yoongi. "What about you sweetie?"

Yoongi looked up at his dad and yawned. "I could care less daddy. I just want to sleep." He layed his head back on the table and continued to sleep.

After breakfast the kids went and got ready for school. Of course Namjoon had to help them get ready but they mostly did it on their own.

"Ten minutes until we all head out them doors. So make sure you have everything you need. Im gonna do a check." Namjoon yelled.

Ten minutes went by and Namjoon made sure they had everything they needed. Namjoon had Taehyung in one hand and Jungkook in the other. He made sure they was strapped in first before he put the other kids in the car.

After he strapped them in the car everyone else got in. "Buckle up everyone." After they buckled up Namjoon put the car in reverse and exited his drive way. He put the car in drive and started driving down the street.

Yeah his mornings are pretty hectic. Since he does it all by himself, it can get a little crazy when it comes to keeping everything on the right tra-

"Daddy where's Yoongi." Jimin said interrupting Namjoon's  train of thought. He quickly stopped the car and turned around. Namjoon eyed everyone in the back seat until he seen an empty car seat. He turned around in his seat and thought to himself "damn" how could he forget his child? Yoongi must've went back to sleep when Namjoon didn't notice.

"Are we going to get him?" Hobi asked.

Namjoon nodded his head. "Of course." Great, father of the year award goes to Kim Namjoon. Well he did say things can get pretty hectic...