Chapter 25

( A/N )

I literally had the weirdest dream about Min Yoongi! 😂 It felt so real that I had to actually Google if what was in my dream true or not 🤦🏽‍♀️

But I promise to everyone that made a suggest on a chapter I should do that I will be doing your ideas, just not so soon.

I want everyone's ideas to fit into the story perfectly instead of having everything scattered around.

My apologies to anyone that's been waiting or wondering.
_______________________________

"Did everyone remember to bring their backpacks?" Namjoon asked his kids in the backseat of his car. No one answered him so he turned around and saw them all asleep in their carseats.

"You know what we're just gonna have to go. If they forgot it then oh well. Shit happens." Namjoon whispered to himself. He put one hand on the steering wheel and extended his other arm behind the passenger seat and watched the cars go passed before he backed up out of his driveway.

He put his car in drive and drove to take his kids to school/preschool/daycare.

Namjoon never remembered a time where his car was silent especially with all of his kids in the car at the same time. It felt like music to his ears, but the silence was driving him crazy.

So he started to hum which didn't last very long.

Yoongi opened his eyes. "Daddy stop making noises." After he said that Yoongi closed his eyes again and continued sleeping.

Namjoon's mouth fell open and he scoffed at his man child. "Am I really going to listen to a 4 year old?"

***

"Bye daddy! See you later." Jin jumped out of the car and ran towards his school without looking back at his brothers nor father.

Jin still hated coming to school, but Jackson made his school life a little bit better.

But Jin was extra excited to go to school today and Namjoon couldn't figure out why. He finally gave up and came to the conclusion that Jackson had a gift for him.

Jin ran into his classroom and searched the room until his eyes landed on Jackson. He ran over to him and embraced him into a big hug.

"Hey Jinnie." Jackson smiled. Jin released Jackson from his tight grip and smiled back.

"Im so happy your transferring to my class! Now we can be even closer." Jin said eagerly.

"Im glad my daddy and your daddy talked on Saturday when he came to pick Kang Joon and I up." Jackson said. He put his backpack in his cubby and escorted Jin to his seat.

"But we really won't have much time in class. School's almost over with. How many days is it?" Jin asked. He sat down next to Jackson and looked around for his teacher.

"I don't know. Lets ask your teacher." Jackson answered.

Jin gave Jackson a weak smile. "Our teacher."

***

"Hey Brooklyn!" Hobi yelled as he was walking down the hallway with Yoongi, Jimin and Namjoon.

Brooklyn turned around and ran towards Hobi. She smiled wide as they both hugged each other. "Hey Hobi! Long time no see."

Hobi laughed. "Brooky it's only been a weekend silly." Brooklyn laughed as well.

Namjoon, Yoongi and Jimin stood still staring at Hobi interacting with a random child they never met.