Chapter 68

"You knew?" Ashleigh asked. She walked closer to Namjoon to where she was touching his face. "How?"

"The day at the doctors office when you left the doctor pulled me aside and told me how far along you were. Only because he thought i'd want to know since I missed it." Namjoon explained.

"B-but?" Ashleigh started. "That doesn't mean anything!" She said. "Just because he told you I was 16 weeks instead of 13 weeks?"

Namjoon let go of Ashleigh's hands causing his to drop down instantly. He backed away from Ashleigh a few inches. "I'm not dumb Ashleigh. I seen the way you and YoonJin were at the party. I didn't want to believe it. I didn't want to think it, but coming here to meet Susie tonight confirmed my allegations."

Ashleigh attempted to walk closer to Namjoon, but he moved away. "So what does this mean Joon?"

"It means the baby deserves a father in her life." Namjoon looked over at Susie and her baby bump. "And obviously the father won't be in her life, but I will. Even though she isn't mine physically, she can be mine mentally."

Ashleigh smiled, tears of happiness forming in her eyes. She had thought the complete opposite and was so happy about what Namjoon said. She's happy that he knows and that she doesn't need to keep this burden on her about who the father of her baby is.

Susie looked down at her baby bump and looked back up at Namjoon and Ashleigh who were looking at her. "So, when are you two going to America?"

"Soon." Namjoon answered. He wrapped his arms around Ashleigh. "We need to find a house first."

Susie nodded her head. She wasnt going to say anything else.

"But." Namjoon said. "Do you atleast want to tell the boys bye?"

Susie looked at Namjoon, searching for the right words to say but she didn't find any. All she did was shake her head no and walk away. She couldn't say anything, not after what she overheard Jin say.

It was silent for a few minutes with just Ashleigh and Namjoon standing at the park.

Ashleigh opened her mouth. "I don't understand how a mother could not want to be in her kids lives."

***

* A few weeks later *

"Is it safe for you to travel on a plane Ash?" Namjoon asked. He was sitting at the table emailing the person he bought a house off of in America.

"I talked to my doctor and he said yes." Ashleigh answered.

( a/n : im pretty sure its not safe to do so but pretend omg )

"That's good." Namjoon said. He began typing on his computer again before he hit sent. "It's done."

Ashleigh was helping Jungkook and Taehyung get dressed when she stopped and turned around. "Whats done?"

"Our house."

"So we're really doing this?" Ashleigh asked.

Namjoon nodded his head. Yes he was scared of moving and starting a new life in an unfamiliar country, especially with his kids being so young. They were just beginning to be comfortable and getting used to things around here, but now it's all going to change. Maybe for the better, maybe for the worse but theyll never know until they go.

"B-but our plane leaves in a few days. My company's going to fly us privately." Namjoon said. He got up from his seat at the table and walked over to Ashleigh and his two youngest sons. "Since we're bringing lots of clothes with us."