Hero Archives

Name: Aria Porter
Age: 35
Species: Demon
Occupation: Devil's Servant (Formerly)
Base of Operations: Hanamura, Japan (Formerly)
Affiliation: Shimada Clan

Background:

As punishment for a crime she committed when she was younger, Aria was turned into a demon, making her the Devil's Servant. She spends her days seeking out those who did wrong and punish them. She witnessed the battle between the Shimada brothers and followed the oldest, Hanzo, around to watch over him and see him mourn over his actions. Once he proved he was worthy to not be punished, Aria revealed herself to him and vowed to change her own ways. While working at Hanzo's side, Aria fell in love with the Archer.

Aria left Hanzo for a brief period of time to find peace within herself. She joined Overwatch and was trained by Mercy to deal massive damage while on the battle field. When she reunited with Hanzo, he confessed that he missed her, and he told her that he had feelings for her but wouldn't be able to do anything about them until the grieving pain he felt for the murder of his brother was put to rest. Aria revealed to Hanzo that she had met Genji, and he asked if it was in Hell. She then told him that Genji was alive and had been for years because of Overwatch, and Hanzo headed off to find him.

Aria and Genji became close friends after the Shimada brothers fought for a second time and made peace with each other. Whenever the two were in a room together, Aria made sure they didn't fight and often kept them from interacting.