Dragons

Aria's P.O.V.

"Is this honestly a good idea? I mean, we're breaking in! Don't you think this is a little much just to honor your brother? I've already told you that this is pointless and that he's alive. What will it take for you to believe me? Genji himself strolling up to you and saying hi?"

The man running along on the ground below me stayed silent. I rolled my eyes as my wings flapped silently, making me stay parallel to the man I flew above. He began to climb a wall, and I stayed at his side. He easily jumped over the top and disappeared as he fell to the ground on the other side, and I hesitated at the top of the wall. I looked over my shoulder to see a faint green glow, and I quickly followed after my companion.

"Hanzo, this is stupid!" I yelled in a soft whisper when I caught up to the man.

Hanzo held his hand up to silence me, and he ran across the roof. The air fell silent as he drew an arrow from his sheath and aimed at the only omnic guard among the group of people below us. He let the arrow fly, and the omnic guard buzzed and fell to the ground when the arrow pierced his chest. Hanzo jumped down and began to physically fight the human guards.

"Hanzo! Cellphone!" I hissed as I flew after one of the guards who held a phone to his ear.

An arrow whizzed by my ear, cutting into my skin a fraction of an inch. I cried out in pain, but I continued to follow the guard. The arrow Hanzo had fired shatter the man's phone, and I was fast enough to get in front of the man. I flew around the large bell that hung from the roof of a small building, and I kicked it as the man stumbled forward into it. It hit him hard in the face, and he fell to the ground when he was knocked unconscious.

When all of the guards were incapable of getting up, Hanzo silently ran into the main portion of the temple. I followed after him, once again catching sight of the faint green glow I had become accustomed with when I wasn't around Hanzo.

I hovered in place quietly as Hanzo knelt down in front of a shrine, the sharp smell of burning incense making my nose burn. I moved to Hanzo's side when he moved slightly.

"You are not the first assassin sent to kill me, and you will not be the last." He growled.

A man clad in silver armor fell from a place hidden higher up in the building and landed silently. "You are bold to come to Shimada Castle, the den of your enemies."

"This was once my home. Did your masters not tell you who I was?" Hanzo snapped as he grabbed his bow and turned to fire an arrow at the man, remaining in his sitting position.

"I know who you are, Hanzo." The man said as he easily dodged the arrow.

Hanzo grew angry, and he fire another. This arrow curved to strike the man from the side, but he easily out maneuvered the arrow like he had the first.

"I know you come here every year on the same day." The man continued to speak.

Hanzo growled in pure frustration and fired a third arrow, and the man ducked behind one of the decorative screens.

"You risk so much to honor someone you murdered!"

The man suddenly came out from behind the screen and threw three Shuriken. I whimpered when one cut my wing before lodging itself into the wall behind me like the other two.

"You know nothing of what happened!" Hanzo screamed.

The two continued to fight, Hanzo firing an arrow that sent the man through the decorative screen and to the floor below. I hovered higher in the air to get a better view as the man easily blocked all of the miniature arrows from Hanzo's scattershot arrow. He jumped back up onto the main floor and used an inhumane speed to disappear onto the balcony outside. Hanzo followed without hesitation.