8. Naruto the golden beam of happiness

Today was a Sunday. As usual, Naruto was happy.

Like a golden beam of sunlight, he was extremely cheerful. He was excited to make new friends at school the next day.

Naruko was happy to see her brother like this. She deeply loved and cared for him. He was the only family she had after all. She said that she would cook his favorite breakfast today. Naruto telepathically begged his sister to sing a song.

Naruko had a beautiful voice. As mentioned earlier she used to sing only for Naruto. She had a flair for composing and understanding good music. She also had a talent for drawing.

  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

She had stopped drawing and singing 6 years ago. Eventually, she applied a force-stop to her this habit. The fact that his sister was not acting her usual self-had affected Naruto deeply. Naruto became cold, he would not talk or share his feelings with anyone.

 Naruto became cold, he would not talk or share his feelings with anyone

He started to have nightmares about his parent's death. This would cause Naruto to get fevers and have deep bags under his eyes. Naruko could not see her otouto's suffering. She realized her mistake. The boy had lost his parents at the mere age of three! He hardly got any time to make happy memories with his parents. He was still too young. She realized that by not speaking to him Naruto felt that he was being ignored. He was made to feel lonely and unwanted. She never wished for him to feel that way. She quickly amended her mistake. She asked for his forgiveness. Naruko returned to being a happy [not cheerful] girl in front of Naruto and the ones she trusted a lot. She began to sing and draw again.

She would draw out the interesting events that occurred in her day to day life. This would pick up the boy's curiosity. Naruto followed his sister's example. Eventually, with time, Naruko realized that Naruto was even better than her when it came to those two fields. She made Jiraiya enroll Naruto in various musical instrument classes. She joined them as well. In this way, she kept an eye on Naruto. At the same time, her presence made Naruto feel motivated and encouraged him to reach great heights.

The two blondes had enrolled in the classes when Naruto was 5. Within two years they had gained complete mastery over all the musical instruments that were known to mankind.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Despite all this whenever Naruko was in public she preferred to keep quiet. No matter what Naruto said she would not give up on her this habit.

Jiraiya [Godfather], Tsunade [Godmother] and Iruka [Guardian] were worried about Naruko. They tried to persuade her to talk, to be a bit more open about her feelings but all their efforts used to go in vain. The trauma of her parent's death still haunted her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Later on, they were relieved for she had started to talk and sing. Even if it was for Naruto. It didn't matter. After all, something was better than nothing.