dust.

Description: take me to a world of where I'm more than disregarded
lower case is intentional

he was drifting. he was a minuscule of a being compared to what's out there. he didn't mind it, but he wanted a change. tired of being a throw away doll for others. friends that come and go, change and grow but he stayed the same. he was the constant in the lives of others.

yoongi lived a simple life producing music. he was content with what he had. a stable job, a nice house, being able to do the things he enjoyed. yoongi has almost everything he could ever want. almost. the hollow feeling lingering in his heart, everlasting for as long as he's lived. sure he has his parents and a few close friends in proximity to his heart, but it wasn't enough to stop the aching feeling.

he walked down to the market to buy food for dinner. he wandered for a while, grabbing necessities here and there until he saw the face of what he assumed what an angel would look like. yoongi isn't the type of man to be enamored by someone else's looks, but something he felt in his aura was almost overwhelming.

his platinum silver hair, contrasting against everyone else's midnight black hair. his delicate sterling silver earring dangling stylishly from his earlobe. clothes showcasing his graceful stature with a loose button up paired with some ripped jeans. everything about him from his clothes, fashion, emotion, and even stance screamed confidence with elegance.

yoongi had never even met this man yet he already was falling for him. hard. he felt a something within him to go up to this man and talk to him. he gathered up the amount of courage he had in him and tried to start a little conversation.

"hey, i really like your earrings, where'd you get them?" yoongi mentally slapped himself. he's good at many things but thinking about a topic was never his strong suit.

"oh,.. thanks, i made them myself actually. i could make a pair for you if you'd like," he responded with a small smile.

"could you really? that's amazing how you made them, they look so beautiful on you. could I know your name possibly?" yoongi complimented. it seemed to be going well and wanted the talk to end with a smile on his face and a number in his hand.

"of course! it is going to cost a little though since jewelry making and clothes designing is one of my jobs, i hope that's alright. my name is jimin, what's yours?"

jimin.

a beautiful name for a beautiful human being.

yoongi was lost in his eyes for a moment before being shaken back to reality

"erm, yoongi, sorry, im not really good at talking," he laughed off

jimin's eyes held a feeling of warmth. "you seem like a really nice person yoongi. i have to get going back to work soon but i hope to see you around. here's my number if you ever want to meet up again. i'll see you later then,"

yoongi went home that night feeling like a part of his heart was filled. how one day with a man he's never seen could change him so much he had no idea but he was grateful. little did he know the happiness he would experience down the line of his life once he messaged jimin.

trash but i tried haha. hope you enjoyed reading this little story plot. i just got the idea randomly after dance so I decided to actually write for once. comment and vote if you'd like (it'd be much appreciated!)

P.S im sorta yoonmin trash because of them :)))) Yoongay-G-U-STD