|DEAD INSIDE| X

| A/N:⚠️ Trigger Warning⚠️ this will have ideas of suicide please beware feel free to skip this part and pm us for a summary of what happened.|
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Song suggestions by X for this imagine:
Dead inside by XXXTENTACION
Orlando by XXXTENTACION
Carry On XXXTENTACION
Everybody dies In their nightmares by XXXTENTACION
Ayala by XXXTENTACION
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

|Read in 3rd person for now.|

You were walking through a dark alley way In a rainy Florida with your cigarette in hand.
Ready to let everything go.
You take one last puff before everything ends.

The cold rain makes you shudder but you like the cold water washing your life mistakes away, all your regrets and worst moments.
Preparing you for what's next.

You walk next to a trash can next to one brick building in the alleyway taking off your black sweatshirt stuffing it in the dumpster beside you.

Chemo and Cancer is taking over your life you think to yourself, and you're just tired of being in pain.
Tired of not being happy.
Cancer added on to that stripping away the very last bit of self happiness you had mentally.

You take out your cracked iPhone 5 typing in your little 16 year old sisters number leaving her a message.

Y/N❤️: I love you baby girl, keep your head up okay? I'll be gone for some time I'm probably not coming back. I left you some money it's all I have left in my savings, there should be three thousand dollars in there. Take care of yourself ove you- Y/N.

Baby sis🖤: where you going? I love you too but still where you going😐 take me with you I'm tired of bum ass Florida😐😐

Y/N❤️: I'm just gonna be very far ok just know I love you use the money wisely okay...I gotta go.

Baby sis🖤: But..ok love you too

You shut your phone off wiping away your tears.
"This is the only way out Y/N, you're gonna die anyway so just get it over with."
You say out loud to yourself.
It's hard enough doing this knowing your sister will be all alone, but you're done with life.

You take your medication and a bottle of water out of your bag pouring half the bottle in your hand tossing your bag phone in the dumpster, accidentally dropping and cracking your phone even more.

I'm not gonna need it anyway
You think to yourself.
You let your thinning hair down the curls drench and cascade down to your shoulders.
You sit down leaning up against the dumpster and brick wall.

You open your cold hand wiping more tears with the other.
"You can do it just do it."
The voices in your head tell you.

You quickly open the water bottle you throw the pills back so they're easier to swallow and you wash them down with the pure water.

"Why..me.." you say before everything goes dark.
Your life flashing before you.
Your sisters smile flashing before you.
Your mom dying flashing before you.
Every moment that you've encountered flashing before you.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jahseh POV

"Ight Ight nigga damn, okay bro I'm on the way" jah exclaimed to his bestfriend sounding frustrated.

"I just said I'm on the way man damn. I got the gas vro, and save me some pizza or we fighting"

I hung up the phone as I walked back to my bro's house.