B - Blue

His eyes. They're having the color she likes.

The color of the oceans.

Shimon sits on the sand looking the girl playing with water in front, feeling comfortable. Today, he accepted her request, letting her free a day, no need to train.

"Shimon, get your sweet ass over there, the water feels great"

Mayura is in the water, waving her hand to him, the blue eyes are closed,  smiling brightly, she's verrrryyyyyyy happy there. Shimon's in a good mood and he doesn't want to break the mood of "someone" there either. Of couse he immediately responded her.

Mayura saw Shimon like that, felt a little surprised, but she is more cheerful. Because it's very rare to play with Shimon, she really wants this moments to last forever.

Of course, playing with the shimon just simply throws water at each other. But she still felt cheery, because of he.

She looked at Shimon, ignoring his frown, Mayura still staring at him.

She likes looking at her reflection image through those blue eyes

She loves his glacial blue but gentle.

She was fascinated by the seductive blue, which made her want to be immersed in it, never wanting to wake up again.

Mayura just wants his blue eyes to watch her.

Looking her.

Belong to her

Mayura smiled

And  she will not let anyone own this blue.