D - Daisy

"Why I was born? I'm so useless... " Mayura crouched on the sofa, buried her head in her arms, whispered something.

Although Byakko believed in her and gave her power, she has done nothing, she is always disturbing everything.

Her whole body trembled, her arms were tighter.

Why am I so useless ?

"..." Shimon sat beside her when she didn't know, saying nothing, seeing her crying.

Immediately, she raised her head, using hand to wipe her tears, she bit her lips to stop her crying again. Mayura noticed that Shimon was different from everyday, she turned around, talking over her shoulder.

"What are you doing here ? What are.... "

Not letting Mayura finish, Shimon laid his hand on her shoulders, turning her back. His lips were close to her ear, he whispered

"Follow me"

"Eh!!?"

Immediately, Shimon dragged her outside. 

Crossing many streets and roads, they finally reached the destination. In front of Mayura was a daisy garden with variety of colors. It had white, yellow and pink too.

She didn't utter in astonishment, not fast nor slowly she step by step put her hands out, gliding over the flowers as stagnate water dropped on her hand. Fresh

Feeling strange

Mayura chuckled and asked :

"This is the first time I've seen such a beautiful garden like this. How did you find this place? "

"Accidentally"

Laughing, she was going to refuse with a shake of her head but her head was held tightly by Shimon, he did not let Mayura turn away. Slowly, he brushed her hair from behind her ear, setting a flower.

"Do you know what the meaning of Daisy is?"

She shaked her head.

"It's resilient" Shimon smiled, his hand rubbed her soft hair "just like you"

What...!?

She was surprised and stiff to hear what he said. She was resilient? Was She?

"Although being defeated many times, you don't give up, you always keep going on. You may look weak , but you are truly resilience."

Every word of Shimon, why's it so warm? Mayura's tears were rolling down her cheeks.

Shimon didn't say anything, just gently embraced her, laying his hand on her head patted upon. Mayura couldn't stand it anymore. She cried, hold Shimon tightly.

Why's he so good-hearted? I almost fall in love with him

Right now she decided to cry like she has never cried before. Then she would be the resilient girl again.

After all, Mayura was the Daisy in Shimon's heart.