E - Eavesdrop

Ikaruga Shimon invited Amawaka Mayura home which was a good news to The Ikarugas. They expressed joy by greeting her so passionately and making their Suzaku mad to pull her into his room. Before he closed door, he looked them with a murderous look like 'who bother me will be killed'

But this house's curiosity was very high. So they decided to press their ears against the door, hoping can hearing something behind that door.

A little boy pulled the bulter's shirt - who was pressing his ear aigainst a cup on the door, he said :

"Is it alright if we do this? What if the head... "

Not letting the boy finish his words, bulter covered his mouth, shaking his head to the right. The boy looked toward the way bulter pointed out. He saw the head - Ikaruga Hoji with his son and daughter, Keiji and Sayo, they leaned against the main door to hear clearer.

Hahhh, this house was really........

"Shimon, uhm... Please be gentle with me! Ah~"

"I"m trying ny best, but you're so tight, don't stress your body, it won't be hurt~"

"N-no, Shimon it's hurt....., ahhh~"

"Mayura, I can't take it anymore...... Huhh"

"No, don't.... Ahhhhhh!!! It's really hurt, ya'know, you said that it won't hurt, you detestable liar"

"Clam down, just a little more... Stand ...it.... "

"It hurts.... Shimon"

Those who eavesdropped behind the door blushed, thinking of something 'impure'. Unbelievably Shimon was so audacious like this

"Now it's form the back, turn around, I can be a little bit brutal, so stand it, ok"

Ohh, he still had enough strength to play from behind. He was so strong.

"Relax, Mayura you need to relax, if you stay like this, how can I put it in."

"But it's hot, and you're brutal too... Ah~"

"I try to... But ... Ah~ It's too slippery..."

"Shi... Shimon... I feel... hurt... ~"

"Mayura.... It'sfinally... done"

What, just that, that couldn't be. They thought, Shimon may just take a little rest. They nodded, leaving. After all, that's enough for them and they have to respect this couple's private time~

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Actually, Shimon just healed Mayura's wound caused due to training. There was nothing 'impure' between them.

___________________________________

And what's about u? What are u thinking of?