Autumn 38

Richard went home passed 2 a.m.

Surprisingly, the gate is still open. He opened it by slowly hitting it, he didn't went out to open it because he's so sober.

After that, he twitched the doorknob hoping for it to open and luckily it opened.

He closed the door when the lights in the living room turned on.

"Inumaga ka na ata?" She stated with so much annoyance in her voice but still rigidly cold.

"Love.... Love... Love, halika dito." He said with his ragged voice.

Rachel turned her back to him, ready to step her foot on the staircase.

When Richard pulled her right arm.

And he slowly claimed her closer for a hug.

Rachel gather her strength to pushed him away but he's so strong obviously.

"Richard ano ba! Bitawan mo ko!" She stated while gritting her teeth because if she didn't maybe everyone around is already awake.

"No. Dito ka lang. Dito ka lang sa bisig ko, Rachel. Wag mo akong iiwan, please." He stated like a child who's scared of being left in a play store.

"Lasing ka lang, Richard. Pull out." She stated while still pushing him, her system can't take his smell, well alcohols.

"Hindi, hindi. Sinong lasing ha? Gusto mo halikan pa kita dyan e, papatunayan ko sayong hindi ako lasing." He said while caressing Rachel's hair, moving his hands upside down on Rachel's back.

"Richard, umakyat ka na sa kwarto mo at matulog." She stated, now letting him in what he is doing.

"Ayoko. Saan? Sa guestroom? Ayoko dun, pakiramdam ko binabantayan ako ng anak natin at sinisisi nya ako sa pagkamatay nya.. Ayoko dun, Rachel. Please, ayoko dun. Pakiramdam ko, kukunin ako ng kalungkutan at di na muling ibabalik sa'yo, Love.... Love.... Ayoko dun...." He stated like a child who's now scared of ghost. Tears are streaming down his cheeks.

Rachel is a lil bit taken aback on what Richard has spilled.

'Akala ko ako lang ang nangungulila sa anak ko.' She thought.

She feels some pity in Richard's situation.
Maybe, she always thought that she's the only one who's thinking her child but now, she's definitely wrong.

"Rachel, mahal na mahal ko kayo ng anak natin... Di pa man sya lumalabas... Alam mo, nasa kwarto ko pa lahat ng gamit ng magiging baby sana natin." He pulled out to the hug then he touch Rachel's shoulders. "Alam mo ba na napakasaya ko nung nalaman ko na magkakababy na tayo..." He smiled on her as if mesmerizing every detailed of her features.

Rachel can't resist his stares.

"Richard please, matulog na. Bukas na ulit magkwento." She stated while assisting him from walking.

"Ayoko dun matulog.. Please, Rachel." He stopped walking and the only thing that Rachel did is to sigh.

"Sige, you'll sleep in my room." She said and about to stepped on the staircase again but Richard once again speak.

"Sa couch?" He said in a low tone.

"Oo. Bakit?" She asked in disbelief.

He stepped his feet on the staircase and started walking and so Rachel.

They are quietly walking heading to Rachel's room when Stephen went out of his room.

But before Rachel can spill a word the child turned his back to them.

And of course, it left Rachel wondering what happened to Stephen. Maybe, because of the last time they talked? She thought.

But instead of calling Stephen's name, she just let the child.

She's now twitching the doorknob before everything went to fast, she dragged Richard on the couch but surprisingly Richard pulled her waist when she's putting blanket on him.

And fine as fuck! Rachel stumbled down on his top.

Rachel stares at Richard in disbelief. His eyes are close.

Rachel put her elbow on Richard's chest for support.

"Chard... Chard...." She's trying to wakes him up, even though she knows that he is awake, how can he possibly hugged her tight as if someone's gonna stole Rachel from him?

"Chard naman, matutulog na ako. Iba ang kulit mo ngayon.." She said while caressing his messy hair, still on that position.

She didn't even notice that she's now staring on his face.

"Richard naman, let me go." He whispered in his ears.

But before she can actually back on her same position, Richard captured her lips as if claiming what's his.

"Uhhhmmmm." Rachel murmurs continually while tapping his broad chest.

But Richard don't want to stop, his tongue eagerly search for an entrance.

And when he became unsatisfied he twisted and they fell on the floor.

Now Rachel's on the bottom while Richard on her top, kissing her hungrily.

At first she didn't respond but eventually she enjoyed it and she fought on Richard's hard but tasted so good kisses.

He pulled Rachel's face closer while holding to her hair.

And Rachel slowly clung her legs on Richard's waist without her knowledge, and when she felt he's erecting down there she came back to her senses and started to tapped his chest again but Richard seemingly can't get enough of her lips.

It's almost 3 minutes in time.

And he pulled out, catching his breath and put his hands in between Rachel's face.

He's now staring at Rachel's face who's now still catching her breath also, sweat dripping on her forehead.

"The annulment paper, I saw you with another man. You were eating in the hotel I am in. Maniwala ka sa'kin noon ko lang pinirmahan yun." He seriously said while wiping the droplets sweat on her face.

She's still looking at him, as if searching for his sincerity and there she found it.

The sincerity in his eyes drove Rachel to claimed his lips.

She pulled her nape and started kissing him as if she's not satisfied a while ago.

Short update Guys. Huhuhu. Sorry na agad. 😂😭💕💜