{Chapter1:The Introduction}

<><>Few Years Earlier<><>
*Your pov*
I Groaned as someone knocked on my door roughly..." get up you filthy Bitch" My 'mother' Shouted Walking inside my room and Pushing me off my bed as I dropped to the Cold Hard floor... "Go!" She shouted kicking me as I ran out my room And grabbing My clothes...I walked to The Dirty bathroom, I took a quick shower and Brushed my teeth as I wore A Black Shirt and Pants with black rubber shoes..I Didn't bother to Eat as I grabbed an apple by the basket and ran out the house and towards School...

>>Your 13 yearsold<<

"Hey TeddyBear!" Jonathan Shouted Waving at me "Hey Faded!" Evan Shouted While I ran towards both of them "Hi! R-Edvan..Hi! Delicious! I said using their nicknames with a smile as they smiled back at me and blushed(I know it sucks but Ehh)

Hi! Delicious! I said using their nicknames with a smile as they smiled back at me and blushed(I know it sucks but Ehh)

"Hi (y/n)! Ready to go inside?" Vanoss asked while I nodded as 3 of us walked inside The school... "Oh look it's The freaks!" Lucy Laughed at us With her Friends behind her....but We ignored her "Hey are you listening?!" Lucy Asked Annoyed as we walked away but She pulled my hair "Ah!" I shouted in pain and Shock as I hold onto my hair "Don't you EVER Walk away from ME!" She shouted Punching me in the stomach "HEY!" Evan shouted as Jonathan Punched Lucy Back with rage "GO AWAY!" Evan Shouted pushing all of them away as they started running away giggling...I coughed "Are you okay?" Jonathan and Evan Asked Helping me stand up "Yeah.." I said coughing As we Walked to Our class...
>>After Class<<
"what do you Guys Wanna be when you grew up?" I asked while we walked behind the school to eat Lunch "I Don't know.." Jonathan answered "I wanna be a hockey Player or a Dj!!" Evan said With determination while I nodded "What about you?" Both of them asked me "uh..I'm not sure" I shrugged "What are you good at?" Evan asked "Uhh Drawing And C-Cooking..? I guess.." I said unsure "Wait aren't You good at dancing too?" Jonathan asked while I looked at him "How do you know?" I asked While he smirked "I may or may not have seen you in one of the Dance Class" Jonathan said While I blushed "I hate you..." I whispered "She's good with singing too" Evan Said Drinking his bottle of water "How??" I asked "While you were alone, I heard you singing Doubt" Evan explained while Jonathan laughed Like a psycho... Me and Evan laughed with him... "What ya got for lunch?" Jonathan asked As I took an apple From my pockets "Huh..Again?" Evan asked while I nodded "I Like apples.." I said lying 'They Don't Know That I have an Abusive Family...And I only have apples For food..' I thought sadly but kept a Smile on "Your Really getting thin..Here I made two.." Evan said handing me one of his Sandwhich "No take mine instead!" Jonathan said handing me one of his Biscuits "Thanks Guys.." I said with a smile as they blushed Deep red "No problem" both of them said with a A Huge Smile on their faces, as 3 of us started to eat our food

>>After Lunch & Class<<

"It has been fun! Bye guys!" I said running away while Jonathan and Evan hugged me goodbye..."Bye TeddyFade!" Both of them shouted While I smiled 'TeddyFade is my nickname...' I thought Smiling And walking back home...

>>A Few years later<<
>>your 15 years old<<

Me, Evan and Jonathan separated at the age of 15... Because they had to Move into a Different Country... while I was just left with my abusive family...

>>2 Years later<<
>>Your 18 Years old<<

I Found an app Called 'Youtube' As I watched videos I became attached To the app, Every time I feel down I always watched YouTube to Make me stop my depression... As I was Scrolling Through the videos I Found some interesting Channels and I've Decided to make one Called 'FriendlyForgotten' because I have no idea what to name it and I've subscribed to the Channels That I thought Are interesting... One of them Being VanossGaming, H20Delirious, Miniladd, Daithe De Nogla, The Gaming Terroriser, Moo snuckel, Lui Calibre, CaRtOoNz, BigJigglyPanda, I_Am_Wildcat And OhmWrecker/Masked Gamer And many more...While I was interested in YouTube, I've Made part time Jobs Just so I could Saved money for something important...

>>1 Year later<<
>>19 Yearsold<<

One Unfortunate Day, I was Walking down the street as A car hit me....I survived but Got Brain Damaged making me forgot Every memories I've had...But Before I blacked out, The car who Hit me Stopped and the person who was driving it Looked at me, I looked at him as He was wearing a Red Hoodie With horns On and A X Scar On his left eye... "I'm so sorry!" He apologized as he ran back to his car And Speed away, leaving me to slowly die On the ground as I blacked out...

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Where am I?" I asked groaning while Sitting up Then looked around the White and Bright Room... "Your in the hospital Ms.(y/n)" a Doctor said Beside me while writing things on his Papers.. "What happened?" I asked Having no idea what happened.. "You got hit By A Car and You've Lost your memories and You've been in a coma for 2 to 3 Months" Doctor Explained Stopping What he was Doing and looked at me "You seem Okay now, You can Go Home" Doctor said while I looked at him confused "Home?" I asked confused While He Sighed "Oh right..We'll Call Your Parents Hold on" The Doctor said walking out the room while I was just sitting on the bed, Clueless Of Life...

>>A few minutes later<<

"your Parents Should Be Picking you up, Please wait for them" Doctor explained while removing the cords stuck on my body then walked Away again...I waited for a few more minutes, then I heard the door creaked open "Let's Go" My Dad Said as I Hopped of the bed and walked behind him...

>>A Fee Minutes later of driving back home<<

As I entered The house, My Mom Pulled my hair "YOU BITCH! YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST DIED! NOW WE WERE FORCED TO PAY FOR YOUR ASS!" My Mom Shouted as she keeps Slapping me... "Why do we still fucking have her?" My Dad Complained as my mom walked away While he took His belt off and Hits me on my back "AH!" I shouted As He kept hitting me With a Belt on my body...A few minutes later, He slowly Stopped hitting me as I Turned numb quite Easily... "Get out of My House" My dad Shouted As My mom came back with My Bags And threw it at Me forcefully, Luckily I still remembered that I hid All of my money Under The tree in front of the Rotten House...after that they kicked me out of The house and slammed the door shut...I started crying but I stand up and Walked to The tree and Dug Down looking for my money... I found a Big bag And Pulled it out...I opened it and it shows all my money and Electronics...'I'll sell the Psp..And the Tablet...' I thought grabbing the bag And Walked away from the house...

This is where My Journey Finally Begins...