{Chapter 2: Calvin}

*Your pov*

>>8:50Pm<<
>>Your In a Abandoned Apartment Building Near the Forest<<

I Breathed Heavily as I Arrived at this place...I Ignored the creepy silence as I took my Phone and turned on the flashlights...After that I was Looking through The bag I've had...And I found A picture...:

"Who's this

"Who's this..?" I quietly Whispered Not remembering who This Kids are...'I'll Keep it...' I thought Having an urge not to Lose it...As I Fold it And Put it on My pockets..I Sighed As I Looked again And found a Knife...I Putted the knife back and grabbed the bag and walked around the building...I still had my flashlight so I walked in each room seeing only Scattered Things on the ground and broken furniture...I Walked to the top Floor as I Found a room that seems to be in a good shape...I Decided to sleep here for the night...
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
I woke Up In the morning and see a guy at the doorway:

"who are you?!" He shouted At me Startled "(y/n)" I simply Said standing up from the couch to where I've slept "

"who are you?!" He shouted At me Startled "(y/n)" I simply Said standing up from the couch to where I've slept "...Why are you here?" He asked Walking towards me "I..have no where else to go..." I said sadly while he seems to Have sympathy for me "Same here..."' He said Sadly "I'm Calvin, Nice to meet you" Calvin said smiling at me "What's Your story on how your Here?" I asked "Well...I kicked Out from home.." He said while I looked at him "Why?" I asked "I live in The orphanage...We've Been Stuck their Until 18Yearsold..If were 18 There Going to kick us out..." Calvin Explained Sadly "How about you? Why are you here?" Calvin asked looking down sadly "I..Got Kick out of my home Too...I Wanted to Run away for years now from my abusive family..And Now here I am" I said While Calvin Looked at me and hugged me "C-Can w-We be friends?" Calvin asked crying on my shoulders "I-I've never had a f-friend Before" I whispered But Calvin heard me still "Then let me be the first to be your friend" Calvin Let go and smiled at me "Thankyou" I smiled Back...

>>1 year later<<
>>20 yearsold<<

This year has been great, me and Calvin Found jobs, We had Money and food to survive, We bought a house together and lived Together, And We've became the best and closest Friends, And We've Found a Website Called YouTube..Then Calvin started to do YouTube for his job and I've made 2 channels the first one is called 'TheForgottenMasked' and the second One was 'TheMaskedAnimator'

>>1 year later<<
>>21 yearsold<<

I'm a Huge fan of this Squad called the bbs, I sometimes Animate Them and sometimes I just animate my oc's or other Youtubers or Games, like aphmau, undertale Au's, fnaf and Such, In a year I Already Hit 2 Million Subs on My Animation channel while I've had 3 Million on my first channel where I do gaming and such while Calvin hit 2 million on his channel...I've never had done a Face reveal yet so I usually wear a mask if Calvin is vlogging..I Also Colored my hair (f/c)...
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
I wore my mask today cause I know Calvin is Doing a vlog today, and Calvin respects that I wanted to hide my real name and face... "Hey! Masked! Say hello to the viewers!!" Calvin said using my nickname So no one knows Who I am... "Hello, You wonderful viewers!" I complimented with my mask on:

"If you all don't know..Me- CalvinGamez, Is Living with- TheMaskedAnimator aka TheForgottenMasked!! And no! We are NOT a COUPLE!! Alright?! We're Just Bestfriends that live with each other" Calvin explained to the camera While I Continued Making my Animation "Congrats on 2 Million Subscribers By the Way Cal" I Said not taking my gaze off the Screen "Thanks mask!" Calvin said "What are you Animating this time?" Calvin said Looking over my shoulders with the camera "A Animation for you for reaching 2 million this year" I Explained as I Finally finished it "Aww Thanks Buddy!" Cal Said hugging me while he's still holding the camera "So, What are you gonna Do for this video? I thought this was a 2million Special Video?" I asked standing up from my desk and turning off My Pc, Right before I Saved the animation first...

"Hmm I'm thinking of Doing A QandA..."Cal said while I nodded "Okay! I'll be ending this video For Now, BUT DONT YOU WORRY! I'll Be making a 2nd Video for the QAndA! So I Want all of you to go On twitter and Comment what you guys want us to answer or do! Cause we're Going to do like a Dare thing aswell! Anyway! I hope you all enjoy the video! Don't forget to leave a like, Comment and SUBSCRIBE If your new to my channel! And Subscribe to this Wonderful Youtuber right here!" Calvin said to the camera While hugging me and pointing at me to subscribe... "SEEYA IN THE NEXT VIDEO!" Both of us shouted as he Ended the Video "Nice!" I said While sitting on the couch at the living room "Let's wait Till everyone sees" Calvin said while I nodded and removed my mask "I'll Upload My video Be right back" I said as I came back to my Pc and turning it on,as I Turned on I noticed that there Was a lot of people Tagging me on Twitter "Hahahha Shit" I laughed Turning off the notifications for twitter as I uploaded The animation For Calvin...

If your confuse then let me explain again:
•You have Two Channels
1.TheForgottenMasked- You upload Gaming, Q&A, & others(It has 3 Million Subs)
2.TheMaskedAnimator- You Upload Meme's, Animation& Others(It has 2.9 Million Subs)
•Calvin Has a Channel Called CalvinGamez- he uploads Gaming, Challenges and Vlogs(It has 2 Million Subs)