Chapter 9

SETOKA

I went back at the bakery since there's really nothing to do at school. I decided to go back and work there. My work's 6pm-10pm. I better call Keiri and tell her to go home before 10 or else I'll really kill Mamura.

Miss Rei let me take over the bakery again, but with a little bit of assistance, her son, Kakeru was also here.

"Setoka, I'll go do counter job and you go help the customers with the breads," he smiled at me while he was handing a paper bag with bread to a customer.

A lot of people were buying bread this night, what could possibly be the reason? Most of our customers were ladies, though. Old ones.

I greeted some customers who were very busy chatting, they asked me what was our best seller and I showed them the Raisin Bread, most of our customers love this. They come back every time for this bread.

I handed the customers some tray and let them choose their own bread. I happily helped them with the different kinds we had. Then, I went out to get some air. It was just a few minutes but I was kind of tired talking a little bit too much. I was nodding and was fanning myself.

"Do you work here?" duh isn't it obvious? I'm wearing the clothes for this job, I looked up to see who it was.

Takahashi. Smiling at me. Gosh, look at that smile. That eye smile! Oh, gosh.

"U-uh, yeah." I then scratched my head and stood up, "Let me escort you inside," I then let him get inside first and me, following.

"So, what's the most delicious bread you have here?" he looked at me and grabbed a tray, "Oh, the Raisin bread is our best seller, but we also do have Chocolate stuffed Bagels," I pointed the two different breads I mentioned earlier, he looked at me and smiled. "Then I'll get those," he then went to get the bread I mentioned earlier.

He then payed for the bread and grabbed my arm and pulled me until we stopped at the door, "Wait, why--"

"We're going to shop for a prom dress, have you got one already?"

So Takahashi is completely weird again, today. "Wait, but I'm not yet done with work yet? Plus, Kakeru's going to do everything," I pointed at Kakeru who was handing a paper bag with bread inside.

Kakeru then looked at us and smiled, with his eyes smiling, too.

"Oh, Setoka I guess your boyfriend is here, you guys can go. I'll do everything," he then waved at me. I looked at Takahashi and then at Kakeru, seriously? Kakeru thought that this guy is my boyfriend?

"Kakeru, look--"

"Okay, I'll take care of my girlfriend. We'll just buy a prom dress for the prom, goodbye!" The way Takahashi mentioned 'girlfriend' was of course, sarcastic. I pinched him on his cheeks making him yell.

"Aww! What's that for?" I rolled my eyes, "Duh! You just told Kakeru that we're together even though we aren't! Are you out of your mind? You're really crazy, Takahashi."

—————

3rd person

"Aww! What's that for?" Takahashi then held his cheek that was apple red from Setoka's pinch.

Setoka rolled her eyes and sighed, "Duh! You just told Kakeru that we're together even though we aren't! Are you out of your mind? You're really crazy, Takahashi," Setoka then crossed her arms.

'Yeah, crazy for you..' Takahashi thought. "Come on, we're going to shop for your prom dress," Takahashi pulled Setoka out of the store, making Setoka clueless of what's happening.

"Takahashi! I can buy it on my own, anyways! Plus, I didn't bring my money," Setoka was full of worry. Takahashi stopped and looked at Setoka, "Oh my, how can we buy a dress if you don't have money?"

Takahashi was acting it up, he had it in mind that he was going to pay for her dress and for her shoes. He just wanted to make Setoka happy.

Setoka sighed and slapped herself, "We can shop for my dress tomorrow," Setoka was about to walk back at the bakery when Takahashi stopped her.

"I'm just kidding! I'm going to be the one paying for everything," Takahashi smiled.

'Gosh, this guy.. I really want to slap him, but it'll just ruin his face!' Setoka thought.

"B-but.. Isn't it a little bit too much? I mean, I have my money so I can buy a prom dress with my own money, Takahashi." Setoka then let her chin up which made Takahashi laugh.

"Look, it's okay. As long as you're going to dance with me, at prom?" Takahashi offered his hand, 'Accept it, it's just a dance anyways, Setoka! But make sure you'll pay him after!' she thought once again.

Setoka and Takahashi shook hands which made Takahashi feel excited about prom. "Yay! Now come on, before the mall closes," Takahashi pulled Setoka and the duo ran.

—————

yah girl cut this chapter again, i know this chapter suxx but i have a lot of works that's why i always cut every chapter. ugh why.

anyways, i'm updating chapter 10 on the 28th~ so stay tuned!