Chapter 11

SETOKA

I looked at Mei, she looks so pale. That's not normal...

"Hey there, Kento!" Takahashi waved at them whilst I nodded. I can feel Kento stare at me, I coughed and tugged Takahashi's sleeve.

"Yeah?" I looked at him as if my eyes were telling him to go NOW. He smiled at me.

Geez, this guy is really giving me his precious smiles. When will he ever stop making me fall for his smiles? I'd probably fall for him next... wait, what?

"Uh, Kento see you soon. We'll go now, right Setoka?" Takahashi wrapped his arms around my neck, Kento's eyes widened when Takahashi did that. I thought he'd react violently or something, but, he just stared at us and smirked.

Weird, huh?

My eyes traced Mei who was hiding behind Kento and was coughing. Those two aren't normal today, what could've happened? But anyways, I don't want to know more about them. I don't care about them anyways.

Takahashi waved at the couple and the both of us walked away. We were almost at the store when Takahashi stopped.

"Uh, why?" I asked him, I looked at him and he was looking straight.

"M-my hands are wrapped in your--" he immediately stopped talking and removed his hands that were wrapped around my neck earlier.

I backed off a little bit because the both of us did not think of our situation.

"I-i'm sorry.. I didn't mean tha--" I smiled at him, "Nah, it's okay! Come on, let's find you a tux now. The mall's closing in an hour so we have to hurry." I grabbed his hand and I pulled him inside the store.

———————

KENTO

"Are you feeling okay now, Mei?" I asked her while checking her temperature using my palms. She was still a little bit hot.

She nodded, "Hey, if you're not feeling well we can go now, you're Mom's probably worried already." I told her once again.

She wanted to go out since she's been locked always at her house. I have no choice but to grant her wish.

"No..I'm doing pretty good, Kento. Let's just make the most of this time," she smiled weakly. I stared at her, "If you say so," I grabbed her hand and we walked on our way to the department store.

She wanted to buy some heels for prom so I'm buying her one.

"Hey, Kento. I'll just meet you here, okay? I'll search for some good heels, just wait here." She then pointed at the seat and she walked away.

I'm kind of worried because she isn't feeling well today and she wanted to find heels by herself, anyways, she'll be okay.

"Takahashi! Look at these!"

A familiar voice. Setoka, obviously.

"Those are so cute," I looked at Takahashi and Setoka, she was pointing at some toys. Gee, this girl really is childish.

I smirked, she's so playful...
"I'd gladly buy you one of those on your birthday, Toka!"

Toka? What kind of nickname is that, Takahashi? Don't you dare call my Setoka like that.

But hey, who am I to say that Setoka's mine? I'm just a coward who can't court her. I'm an idiot.

Now look at them. They look perfect together. I bet that Takahashi's so happy to be with her.

And I guess that Takahashi does likes her, too.

———————
a/n : short update because ya girl is lazy, nyways next updates will be longER than u expected, promise it won't be short nymore hehe also, updating because my bday's in a few hours so hehe