1. Life Without You

Hi,  guys... This chapter proofreaded by JhonmibecelleCastill
Once more , I have to say thank you to her. Please take care of yourself.

Hopefully you can enjoying this chapter.

Dreamian

***

Life Without You

Because more than you know, the heart is a very dangerous zone.  I don't want you to die because of that love.

Lin Hua

The night stars are so beautiful, and I can see their enchanting rays in the dark night.  Xu Feng kisses my forehead again.  I just have a simple wish; to live happily with him for the rest of our lives. 

"Xu Feng,  I love you. ", I said.

"I know, baby." Xu Feng smilingly said... "Baby,  tomorrow I have to go to Japan.  I have to handle some job over there."

"What?  Why did you just say it now?" I protested.

"Baby, please don't be angry.  My boss just called me this afternoon, so I was not able to tell you soon.  Baby, please don't worry.  I will come back to you."

"Promise? "

"Yes, I promise Baby. "

***

Days without Xu Feng is too boring.  He usually sends me text messages but now, he seems so busy with his business.  At the same time, I also feel hesitant in calling him.  So, I just waited for Xu Feng to call me instead, but it never happened.  It seems like he suddenly disappears without leaving any traces.

The next day, I tried calling Xu Feng, but I could not reach him.  Life with no news about Xu Feng is already affecting me and it keeps me in a bad mood.  I already made a lot of mistakes in my work these past few days.

"Bai He Lian, are you alright? ", Lin Hua asked me.  She is my work partner.

"Uhm. I am okay. ", I answered. "Oh yeah, how come I never see Xiao Tian?"

Lin Hua took a deep breath and looked at me.

"Bai He Lian, haven't you heard about her? "

"What about her?", I asked with a confused face.

"Xiao Tian resigned a few days ago and now she left with her boyfriend.  Some people are saying that they run away because they have a lot of debts.  Don't you know about this?  Isn't she your close friend?", she asked.

I got Lin Hua's point.

I and Xiao Tian were friends since childhood.  She maybe a bit introvert but she always helps me whenever I got into trouble.  Unfortunately, there is this ongoing rumor about Xiao Tian saying that she is dating 'my' Xu Feng which I find impossible to believe. 

Back then, when I first introduced Xu Feng to her, she already has a boyfriend and it looks like Xiao Tian deeply loves her boyfriend.  We even went out together and do a double date.

"Bai He Lian, I think you have to be careful with your heart. "