Equality

Hey guys, so this chapter is about EQUALITY, hope you guys like it and let me know if there is anything else i can write about! :)

What is equality? Are you sure that you know what it really is? EQUALITY is a term which is really important in our lives, i think we should use it regularly so that we don't forget it's importance and affect on us, it has the authority and power to change most of our problems and thoughts, i think equality is the supreme lesson and the best lesson that should be given to each and every corner Around the world.

But what exactly is equality?.....

I would like to define it in terms of an equation, an equation in which you want the value of one side of the equation to be the same as the other, what will you do to turn one side of the equation the same as the other? We SUM, SUBTRACT, MULTIPLY, or DIVIDE, to have a value that is the same as the other, i don't know if you understood what i meant by the equation, but what i did was that, i considered values as human beings, and what i meant by summing, subtracting, multiplying, or dividing, were your actions and words that affects every human being, those actions and words might make someone think that he is in a lower level than others, and those actions and words can establish a feeling in everyone and let them know that we all are EQUAL, and that we all have the same value, and that we all can do and be whatever we want to.

There is so much to talk about equality, because equality is a package and includes everything inside it, it is a room with more than four walls, it is a room that can support as many people as possible, and each person has a different shape and size, but in the end they are all human beings.

Consider everyone as your fingers, one of your fingers might be tall the other is small, one might be fat, the other us thin, but don't you consider all of your fingers the same? Because all of our fingers include blood and cells, which are the same things. We should consider everyone the same, BECAUSE WE AREE!

Some people might consider others in a lower or higher level than others, and that might be because of the look, or because of the job, or because of anything else, some people may not be able to get a job because of their look, although this thing has decreased, but still there are people that have done this thing or continue to do it, i think the time when this thing stops is when they consider themselves in their shoes, some people don't think before they do, they don't question themselves whether: this action or word will have an influence on something or someone? We should keep on question ourselves regularly and point out the negative and positive sides of each action being done, because if we don't then we might influence on things and we don't even know about it, even of it doesn't do anything on us, why don't we think of the ones around us? Because who knows, we might be one of them one day......

Everyone has the right to be happy, to laugh, to smile, to enjoy, to love, to care, to travel, to live, to be equal, to work, to be educated, to build a family, to be whatever they want to be, to be loved, to own property, to make decisions, to have opinions, to follow their dreams, to achieve their goals, to rest........ to be FREE.

Words might be simple to spell, but the letters remain, we might say things, but we don't know that those words can haunt someone forever, there is no cure for this kind of pain, that's why we have to know what we are saying.

The look, job, money, poor, rich, muslim, christian, black, white, tall, short, Swedish, Chinese..... They are all one, because they are all in a box, they are the informations of that box, which is a human being.

We should always try to act in the right way, and we should know that one of those right ways is to consider everyone the same, no matter where he is from, or how tall he is, or what religion he is, we are all individuals, so we should all be considered the same, we've all got blood, cells, a heart...etc and those things are the same in every human being, we all should remember that equality is the main influencer on the world, which turns the world into a peaceful planet, and you should know that equality and our planet has a strong relationship, just like a flower and water.....

Guys, we should protect our planet from bad and wrong things being done on it, our planet would love to hold innocent and good people, we should be bright futures...... :)