Chapter 8: Little Sister's Birthday

Kian's P.O.V~

*3 DAYS LATER*

When I woke up, I remembered it was Alana's birthday. I got up and slowly went in her room. She looked so peaceful when she's sleeping. I then sit on her and shake her. She starts waking up and then glares at me. Pretending to send daggers into me.

"Good morning sis." I say full of energy.

"Good morning." she replied still tired.

"Happy birthday."

"Thanks, now get off me!" She screams.

I laughed at her. She then makes this face at me like she's warning me.

"What's up with that face?" I ask.

"I don't know." she answers.

"Well in that case you look very intimidating." I grabbed one of her hands and hi-fived it.

Mom came in and started laughing at us. She stopped after a few seconds.

"Good morning, Alana." she said.

"Good morning." Alana replied.

"Happy 16th birthday."

"Th-thank you, get this fat guy o-off me"

I started giggling at her attempt to talk with me sitting cross legged on her. Mom tells me to get off but I refuse to.

"I don't wanna." I said confidently.

"I won't let you go to the amusement park with her." mom said with a sly grin.

"Ok, ok." I say as I get off her.

She started taking deep breaths to catch her breath and mom laughed again. She then left her room. I didn't leave though, I just stood there looking at her.

She got out of her bed and tackled me. I lost my balance and fell. She then sat on my stomach. I just closed my eyes.

"How does it feel to have a heavy weight placed on you?" She asked as with a grin.

"Fine." I say.

I didn't do anything I just laid there with my eyes closed. I opened my eyes and saw that she was making a pouty face and her arms were crossed. Wow a 16 year old using a pouty face on me.

I grab her waist and lift her over my shoulder. She was thrown over my shoulder as I ran around the whole house. When we got in the kitchen mom was there and she just grinned at us. I then ran back upstairs into her room and threw her gently onto her bed.

She asks me to leave but I refused.

"Dude. I have to change." she said in an irritated voice.

"I wanna choose your outfit though." I whined.

"Fine!"

I smiled and went into her closet and searched for something for her to wear. I find this blue short sleeve, a white pair of jean shorts, a silver necklace with a little heart on the end, a hair tie, a flower crown, and a pair toms.

I come back out of her closet and give the clothing to her.

"I want you to put your hair in a messy bun. Ok?"

"Okay!"

And I left to go change.

When I went into my room I put a grey and white striped muscle shirt on, a pair of black shorts and my white SnapBack.

I walk out and when I walked by the washroom, I bumped into Alana.

"Whoa." I said with my mouth slightly parted.

"What happened?" She asked.

"You-you look gorgeous" I stammered.

"Ya. I know I do." she replied.

I smiled and she commented on how I dressed. I get her to follow me to the front door and we put our shoes on and said goodbye to mom. We then head to the amusement park. I just can't wait.