Chapter 33: Taco Bell

Sam's P.O.V~

"Hey wanna go to Taco Bell?" I ask everyone. I look at everyone, wondering if they are going to say yes.

"Sure!" they all yell.

We all ran out of the living room to Ricky's Jeep. We sat in the same places when we went to the mall. Everyone started singing to the songs playing on the radio. Then the song Midnight Memories started playing and of course everyone sang it.

We finally arrived at Taco Bell and we all ran out the Jeep and into the resturant. We all ordered and we brought two tables togther and we all sat around it. The workers were so nice that they brought our meal to us. We thanked them and started eating.

Alana's P.O.V~

I rested my head on Sam's chest while we waited for our food. I could hear his heart beat and I couldn't believe such a small thing could keep us alive.

Later on, my food came and we were all eating and talking about new movies playing and how we really wanted to watch them.

Kian's P.O.V~

We all laughed at each other when we told a story which had to involve a cat, and I don't know how this happened. Then we had to explain to everyone how our first kiss was, and how I almost ran away because I was so nervous. Bri talked for me which made me smile a bit. She was saying such adorable things that made me blush a bit and made everyone "aww".

We threw away our food and walked out, thanking the workers for their good customer service. We all walked outside and decided to walk around for a bit. I held onto Bri's hand as we walked around. I heard someone take a photo and when I turned around, it was Ricky.

I stopped and looked at the picture he took. It was actually really nice. It had us holding hands but you could only see our sillohouttes and the nice sunset in front of us. It looked like one of those tumblr or like a professional pictures.

Bri's P.O.V~

I looked at the picture Kian was looking at and it was so cute. I loved it so much. We looked like such a cute couple.

Alana's P.O.V~

We walked down to this empty beach. We walked down to the ocean and played around in the water, splashing each other until we were all drenched. I grabbed Sam and gave him a hug. He hugged me tight and kissed my head over and over.

Bri's P.O.V~

I knew Kian and I were thinking the same thing, which was to carry Alana away and throw her into the water as Sam goes to save her and be her hero. Ya it was mean but, it was also really adorable.

Kian starts running towards Alana and swooped her off her feet and continued running towards the water. He threw her in as she was screaming. Sam was running after him and when she was in the water, Sam jumped in and grabbed her.

It was exactly how I planned. He held her in the bridal position as they walk back soaking.