Chapter 22: The Water Fight

Bri's P.O.V~

I walked up to Kian and sat beside him with my feet in the water too. I looked at our feet in the water. I look up at Kian seeing that he was staring at me.

"Umm, why did you walk out like that?" I asked.

"Oh I wasn't umm feeling well" he mumbled.

"Oh well I'm sorry for bothering you then I'll just g-"

"No it's ok I don't mind. I would actually like some company"

I just give him a smile.

He started turning a light shade of pink. All of a sudden, I feel drops of water falling on us.

"Did you feel some water?" I asked.

"Ya... Where did it come from?" He asked back.

Just then a bucket filled with water fell on us.

We both separated and looked up. We saw Connor above us. He stuck his hand out and I took it. I got up and helped Kian up. I saw he was giving Connor a look. I grabbed Kian's wrist and walked back inside to Alana's room.

I see that she was holding two guns for us. I let go of Kian's wrist and grabbed the black gun as he grabbed the red one. Alana gave us 10 seconds to run. We were put into pairs of two.

Connor with Trevor, Sam with Alana, Ricky with Jc, Kian and I.

Kian grabbed my hand and we ran downstairs. We hid in this little room under the stairs. I found a place we could crawl through. Kian got in first then I did covering the entrance with a painting.

We just sat there the whole time talking.

Alana's P.O.V~

Sam and I searched through the whole house for Kian and Bri, since they were the only ones left. Everyone else was soaking and followed us, helping us look. I heard a giggle from beneath the stairs. We all ran to the "Harry Potter room" as Jc calls it.

We open the door to see nothing in there. We all looked at each other confused.

Kian's P.O.V~

I then got a text. Good thing it's on silent. I look at it as Bri looked with her head on my shoulder. I grew hot and red.

Where r u guys? We can't find u guys anywhere: Jc

Come out come out wherever u r!!!: Sam

Plz come out dude it's no fair :( : Connor

Fine meet us outside!!!: Kian

We walked out of our hiding spot and walk into the living room and started watching T.V.

Everyone walked in soaking and just stared at us. We both smiled at them.

Bri's P.O.V~

"Where did you guys hide?!" Sam asked.

"Now we can't tell you guys this!" I answered "right Kian?"

"Yup" he said with a cheeky smile.

Alana's P.O.V~

I grabbed Bri's hand and took her to my room. We just sat on my bed quiet. She got up and looked at my hats and took one off. She then went in my closet and grabbed a hot pink dress and a black boa. She grabbed a tiara and black heels. She went in the bathroom and changed.

She came out and started posing. I burst out laughing and told her to turn around. She spun around gracefully. She then walked into the closet again and grabbed clothes for me and gave it to me.

I went in the washroom and looked at what she had given me to wear.

She gave me a flower crown, a fur coat (I don't know why I own it), a white crop top, a pair of white loop earrings, a black and red pair of high tops and a sweatpants. I put it on and posed for her.

We both laughed at each other and we decided to go down to the boys.

We walked down the stairs and posed in front of them all. They burst out laughing.