Best Bitches

Hey y'all, it's Presley! ;p

So, I figured since this book is gonna be pretty full of negative shit, I decided to start it off a little positively: by talking about two of the awesomest people at our school.

>

Their names are Melisa and Isabelle.

They are best friends, and they stick together.

While you reeeeaaaaallly don't wanna get on the bad sides of these badass gals, they are really fun to be around. Getting to know them is waaaayy more than worth it, and they'll always have your back.

Be prepare for some bullshit fights with them though. No matter how stupid the topic of the fight is, it'll always be a huge deal, and believe me, disagreeing with them is not an option.

These two are the types that won't hesitate to slit your throat if you try anything.

They frequently fight with each other, but everyone knows their bond is too strong to break over an anime character or an ex. They are the perfect combination of pissy and sassy.

You can expect to be yelled at by them across the hall at least ten times a week, but there's no doubt that they'll be together on their way to class.

Don't get me wrong, it's not like they don't have their own opinions and different beliefs.

Hell, they are to of the most different people on earth, but somehow, they work, and their friendship is fire!

The funny thing is, sometimes, they're too insinc; for example. They unintentionally say the same exact thing at the same exact time, or start singing the same part of the same song in the same key. It's pretty scary. They get scared too.

But, anyways, in a world that's always changing, Mary and I know that Melisa and Isabelle are to chicks we can always rely on.

XD