➳ 002.

"zi, you can't run away from your problems."
k e n z i e .

"nas, you gotta eatt!" i exclaimed, while chasing him around the house.

"no!" he exclaimed, and giggled. i swear, "no" was his favorite word now.

"nasir chase fuckin' carter!" i yelled, making him look at me shook.

i picked him up, and put him in his high chair.

"what you wanna eat?" i asked nicely.

"pizza!" he exclaimed, and clapped his hands.

i sucked my teeth. "mane, you lucky i love you." i said, and called dominos.

i ordered two boxes of pizza cause i knew al, and kim fatasses were gonna be hungry when they get home.

al was with kamari and nahmir doing lord knows what, and kim was at the mall with kierra.

minutes later, i heard the doorbell ring.

"that was fast." i mumbled, and walked to the door. i opened it, and saw the one person i didn't expect to see.

glizzy.

"GLIZZY!" nasir exclaimed, and jumped out of high chair.

i snickered, he doesn't ever call him dad.

"how the fuck he jump—

he ran up to glizzy, and wrapped his arms around his leg. glizzy picked him up and kissed his cheek.

"wassup li' nigga?" he asked.

"hi kenzie." he said to me, in a calmer voice.

"hi." i replied dryly. i looked at nasir, and saw that he started to yawn.

"looks like someone's tired." i said, and took nasir from glizzy's arms.

nasir shook his head repeatedly, making me snicker. he yawned again.

"yup, i'm putting you to bed." i said. "you'll get your pizza when you wake up, okay?"

"...okayyy." he said sleepily, and pouted. i giggled.

"hold him, while i make his bottle please?" i asked glizzy.

"yeah, i gotchu." he replied, and took nasir from me.

"thanks." i said dryly, and went into the kitchen. i made nasir some milk, and went back into the living room.

i saw glizzy sleeping on the couch, and nasir on top of him sleeping too.

"aww." i said to myself. i put the bottle back into the kitchen, and let them sleep.

➳➳➳

i was eating pizza and scrolling through my instagram in my bedroom, when i heard a knock on my door.

"come in." i said softly. glizzy entered into my room.