➳ 017.

"i ain't lettin' no one take my child's life and get away with it."
k e n z i e .

i was sitting in the living room, when allen came storming down the stairs. i noticed that this nigga had a gun tucked in his pants.

oh fuck no.

"al where the hell you goin?" i asked. i got up from the couch, and approached him.

"to kill somebody mama." he said, trying to walk out of the door, but i grabbed his arm.

"al, stop." i said.

"mom, let go of me." he said, but i didn't listen.

"why the fuck are you goin' to kill somebody al?" i asked, and furrowed my eyebrows.

"kierra's mama was the one who killed our fuckin' baby!" he yelled.

"al, you—

"nah, bruh." he said. "i ain't lettin' no one take my child's life and get away with it."

"why the fuck this nigga got a gun?" i heard jay's voice.

"he gonna go kill kierra mama." i said, and put my head in my hand.

"oh go ahead." jay said. "she my aunt and everything, but damn i hated that bitch."

"you're not helping." i said.

"so if someone killed nasir, you wouldn't kill them?" al asked, making me stay quiet.

"i think if someone killed nas, we would of all hunted the person down and killed them. so let me do what i gotta do mama." he said, and pulled his hand away.

"nigga, you going to jail." jay said, and snickered.

"imma cover my tracks up, don't worry." he said, and walked out of the house.

i got a gut feeling that something bad was gonna happen, so i walked out of the house.

"nigga, stop!" i exclaimed.

"bruhhhh, for what?" he asked, and rolled his eyes.

"al, i just feel like something bad is gonna happen." i said.

"ain't nothing bad gone happen, mane." he said. "now let me go kill this bitch." he said, and walked off.

"al—

"stop trippin' momma, imma be good!" he yelled as he continued to walk.

"AL GET THE FUCK BACK HERE!" i yelled, and a tear slipped down my cheek. he turned back, and looked at me with a cold expression but his face softened.

he sighed, and walked over to me.

"i gotta do what i gotta do, bruh." he said. "imma be good."

"if you don't come back in one fuckin piece, imma hurt yo ass even more." i said.

"bruh, imma be fine!" he exclaimed. "if i'm not, then play lil b at my funeral." he continued, laughed, and walked off.