➳ 027.

A/N: might be off of this for a few days. i'll have an explanation when i come back.

•••

oh and watch your
back. i got niggas
coming for you."
k e n z i e .

mane, fuck it. imma still prank glizzy back, even the first time was a flop. this time i got something better in store. 🙂

we had finally got back home from hawaii around a few hours ago.

i heard nasir's cries, and i ran up the stairs. he was laying down in his crib, and there was a note taped onto him.

what in the fuck...

i looked at the window to see that it was wide open. but, i knew for a fact that i had locked it.

"nasir, what happened?" i asked, and a tear rolled down my cheek.

who the fuck keeps on messing with my family bruh?

"a boy came through there!" he yelled, and pointed to the window. "he said give this to mommy." he continued, and pointed to the note.

he gave it to me, and i started to read it.

dear kenzie,

hello once again. i see that you left california as soon as you received my letter. it's okay, i get why you would do that. but, i keep writing these letter to tell you that i've changed. i also have some thing to tell you. since you don't want to see me in person, i guess i have to say it in this letter. i've been in love with you since the day i laid eyes on you. i know that you're with that ybn boy or whatever, but i'm in love with you. i know you hate me for what i did to your cousin. but, if you ever change your mind about me, please reply to my letter. my number is 321-432-5432. please contact me.

love,
demarco.

"bullshit." i said, and tossed the letter in the trash can.

"what was that?" glizzy asked. i jumped, when i seen him standing in the door way.

"it wasn't anything." i lied. "how'd you get into the house?" i asked.

"allen gave me a spare key." he said. "and, just show me the letter."

"it's nothing, zi'." i said. "it was just some old homework i found from my senior year."

"that's a damn lie." he said. "you didn't even live here your senior year."

"i guess it got lost in my bags when i moved over here." i said, trying to cover it up. of course, he didn't buy what i was saying.

"kenzie, either you tell me what it is or imma take that shit out the trash, and find out for myself." he said.

"whatever, go 'head and get it." i said, and shrugged.

"suit yourself." he said, and walked to my garbage can. he picked up the crumbled note, and began reading it out loud.

"he's some feen ass nigga." he said, and ripped up the note.