Chapter no. 1

Here's the first Chapter:)
Hope y'll like it.
If found any mistakes.. feel free to share!
Do vote please:)
.
.
One thing more: Try to Imagine the Situation.
You will find it more interesting :)

LET'S GET STARTED:)

HAPPY READING:)

••••

I woke up early in the morning. Checking my phone I smiled surprisingly
"Oh wow! It's 6:20 am, aaj itni jaldi kese uth gaya mein?" I questioned myself and chuckled.

I headed towards washroom and got freshened. I wore a peach colored shirt, black jeans and a skin sweeter on top.

After the breakfast, I walked towards the window in the lounch and stood there. Snow and little rain were falling together and roads and others were covered in white sheet.

"Decembers in New York are so boring..!" I said to myself.

After a couple of moments I started feeling really bored. I made a coffee for myself, keeping the mug on the table I headed towards my old store room.

I opened the door of store room, and found dust,.. dust and only dust.. At some distance I finally saw the thing, for which I came here. I came out of the room.. along with a brown box.

I sat on the sofa and brought the box infront of me on a table. So many memories inside it..

Opening the box I took out a sleek envelope.. there were my pictures! I remember i clicked these three years ago. "When I got the new camera.." I said and chuckled on my style.

Flashback..

I came Japan, for some of my collage work.. After couple of weeks, I decided to explore it..! With my new camera.

It was a calm and quite place.. yet the beauty attracted me. I captured everything I liked it to be. Some little water fountains on a middle of street, some birds on clean surface of the streets... and much much more.

I used to have a bycycle that time. Every day i came out early morning, on my bycycle to capture.
In the absense of anyone.

Flashback ends..

"Such a childish I was!" I smiled and took out more pictures from inside the box...

••••

Alhamdullilah It was the first Chapter!
Hope you all like it:)

Do vote and comment, do you guys like the chapter?
Do leave your reviews in the comment section!

InShaAllah second chapter will be up soon :)

Till then
Allah Hafiz 💙