Chapter no. 2

Second chapter is here:)
Really really hope, y'll like it ^_^
.
.

HAPPY READING:)

I took out more pictures, all the pics were having their own memorable story. Suddenly my eyes halted on a pic of light pinkish blowing bubbles.
I remember, I clicked this.. while someone was blowing them.

Flashback..

I was sitting on a bench and behind me was a water fountain. The weather was so amazing. The clouds were surrounded all where. It seemed like it will rain in sometime.. but it didn't.

I was making a video, with my right hand moving in the air, while I was sitting. Suddenly, I saw some bubbles through camera. I instantly clicked it.

I looked towards my right and there ... I saw her.
She was sitting on the right corner of the bench and was blowing the bubbles.

Her hairs were opened. She was wearing a grey sweater and a red scarf around her neck. She was actually cute.

Suddenly, she caught me staring and felt nervous. She stopped blowing the bubbles and quickly ran away.

I was not much interested in her, So, I too came from there on my bycyle and went to my friends house.

Flashback ends...

The wind blew and all pictures got shattered on the mat. I picked them up my eyes locked on a pic..

Hope you like it :)
Do vote please and
also comment to let
me know you guys like it :)

Till then
Allah Hafiz 💙