Jia Chong x Reader - 1 hour and 30 minutes

Jia Chong is one of my sister's husbando/Favorite (btw my sister is the one who introduced me to DW xD) so I know who she will mention first if I ask "who do you want me to write about" though there's also a chance she might say, Sima Shi. (͡o‿O͡)

Mafia AU
_______________________________

One night a young lady went to a local bar to rest her mind for a bit.

"One Strawberry sunrise, please, oh! No ice, thank you" (Y/N) said to the bartender, the bartender nodded in response.

After the bartender gave (Y/N) her drink the bell on top of the door rang, glancing her eyes to the door, she saw three male figures, (a/n: OKAY! I'm going to do the stereotype mafia looking guy xD) the guy in the left has a fluffy brown (a/n: Am I the only one who thinks his hair is fluffy?) hair wearing a suit with two of the buttons are unbuttoned.

In the middle is a man with dark hair and a mask at the left side of his face, he also wears the same suit as the other guy but with a cyan tie and a fedora, he is also shorter by inches than two of the other guys.

Finally, the guy on the left... He brings this creepy aura around her, (a/n: THAT! Aside let's write the appearance! xD) he has a really dark hair kinda like a crow (a/n: I accidentally wrote 'qrow' xD) he wore, also, the same suit and the same cyan tie except he didn't wear the coat and he has a.... Bondage harness?...(a/n: cause why the fuq not? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) around his waist and across his shoulders, the sleeves are rolled up and he has fingerless gloves.

(A/n: Jesus! That took a while xD)

"The regular please!!!" The guy with the fluffy brown hair said... Or shouted to the bartender, the bartender laughs and went to back door, "Zhao, if you get drunk again I'm not carrying you" the guy with the mask said, "But, Chong, will!" The guy with the fluffy hair or 'Zhao' said "Maybe, I won't, sir" the creepy guy said with a smirk.

(Y/N) just looked away and minded her business, (Y/N) rang.

'1 message'

(Y/N) opened the message, 'who's number is this?' (Y/N) thought

'1 message'

'1 hour and 30 mins. have passed'

'What?' (Y/N) looked around her and saw the trio, who enter the bar earlier, staring at her 'Weird...' (Y/N) looked down back at her phone and ignore what it means.

"Excuse me, Miss, but can we look at your phone for a minute" The guy with the mask said politely "Shi! That's suspicious you know!" Zhao shouted, who is hiding under the counter "I'd rather act suspicious than being dumb, Zhao" Shi said "Sir, I think we should focus on the important stuff we can fix your argument later" Jia Chong said, while Zhao slowly stands up from his hiding spot "right... Sorry, miss we just need to look at your messages" Shi said, hesitantly (Y/N) gave Shi her phone.

"h-here..."

(Y/N) said and waited politely for them to give her phone back. Sima Zhao looked at Jia Chong and nodded at him.

Jia Chong went behind (Y/N) and knock her out (a/n: kids this why you never give your phone to randoms strangers xD) after Jia Chong knock (Y/N), he carried her over his shoulders "Chong, don't kill her, okay?" Sima Zhao said while grinning "don't worry, sir, she's my captive" Jia Chong said.

"Wait... What-"

"-There's a bomb somewhere"

"Bomb? Where?"

"I have no idea where but somewhere... also the bomb has passed 1 hour and 30 minutes as it said in her phone "

"Welp let's go find it!"

The trio decided to look for the bomb but can't find anything "Zhao, ask the bartender if anyone has been here before us, including the girl" Sima Shi said.

"And please don't be loud-"

"-SIR GOU JIA!!!" Zhao shouted while Shi face palmed, Jia Chong turned his head to Shi "sir, you don't mind if I take her to my place first" Jia Chong said as he picks up (Y/N) "come back here quick..." Shi said and went towards Zhao who is asking a lot of questions to the bartender.

Jia Chong went out of the bar with (Y/N) in his arms, he looked down at (Y/N) and smirked 'what should I do to my first captive?'

___________________
TANG INA ANO YUN? xD What in the fuq was that? xD I might make a part 2 of this one since I wasn't satisfied with the ending xD

And I know my sister will ask me for a satifiying ending xD

~[+Tania_Kurusu_87+]~